Is the NFL/NBA taking a hit on viewership?

I am done with the NFL and NBA. and any other organisation that chooses to spit on my flag, country, and service. People dont go to games to watch political statements. We go to games to watch a game Period.

I didnt take a knee or protest the flag for the 8 years of horrendous leadership that was Obama. This is disgusting.

I don't understand how the game that epitomizes hard work and keeping outside influences off the field has gotten to the point where even coaches and owners are taking fucking knees. A game that we have played with men of all sorts of backgrounds for years. Where fans of all races get together and celebrate game day. Showing solidarity? OK - take your little solid pussy crew and go to another fucking country. Get off my TV. You want to steal more of my shit and then you want me to watch your pussy asses protest the country. Cold day in hell bitches. They need to take every one of these asshats that took part in any protest and suspend them or fire them. Even the whole team. Forfeit the season. Give them a break from the league. Send them off so that they can work with youths in Chicago or something. If they can't even focus for a motherfucking couple of hours on work. Why are these people so fucking stupid? I would rather watch 22 guys on the field of any caliber athlete than 22 asshats that hate the country or take a knee during the anthem. There is a reason I watch US sports - because there are Americans playing. These are not Americans. They are traitors and need to go sort their shit out on their own time and dime.

Old angry reverse social justice warriors outraged

Lmao

They've turned into the she they all hate :lol:: whiney crybaby thread

this is a dumb way to look at it.

a better way to look at it is we've stood by and let the whiney children get their way for too long, and it's finally time to say no.

it's time to put our foot down and get reasonable.

it's time for the adults to step in and say alright, enough of this fucking destructive bullshit you're trying to pull on this country.

That's all I wanted. yeah you are overpaid, I don't care, go out there and play with all you got. Fight for real estate.

To watch these divas take a knee to my fucking flag is more than I can take. First you fucked up the game with the real world and you fucked it up with the one thing that keeps us from turning into a third world shithole. The flag. Are you stupid?
Your SuperPat speil is little more than spew and spaz, just more thoughtless drivel which sounds good - like claiming MIIC defends ur freedoms, but you never look past the veneer of bs, just like so many other dumb rednecks.

You talk like you enlisted and did three tours. Only tour you did was pulling your rig into the Flying J for chicken fry

Save-4th-Of-July-Greetings-Messages-.jpg

:lol: just mindless drivel which sounds good. Shit like this makes MIIC happy. You're enabling a psychopathy which costs you bank on your taxes.

And youre happy about it :weird:

Spoiler

Last edited:
Certainly looks like the NFL is now doing an about face telling players to stand up. I won't be watching this weekend along with many others. I want to see the ratings tank. The owners are in a tough spot trying to support their players while keeping fans at the same time.

Looks to me like number 80 is pretty damn black. According to the insanity which we know as HuffPo, that black guy is supporting white supremacy.

Was that a real article?

"If you are white and don't do what black people say, you are a racists, homophobic, sexist, rapists, kid-fucker POS. Signed: Progressives."

According to kittykat etc, if you say anything that goes against the above, you are a reverse social justice warrior. :rofl:

White flight is happening baby! Just.... AWESOME!!! Even if it is only for a few weeks. Personally, I am hoping the white flight lasts for several decades but hey, I'll take what I can get.

I'd like to see just one of those guys in an all black team just say - 'fuck you idiots, I love this country and what it has done for me' and stand up and show some real balls. That would be a protest with some guts.

of course he would get shived in the locker room and then sacked, poor ol uncle tom

at least this is finally something interesting about gridiron :jester:

this is a dumb way to look at it.

a better way to look at it is we've stood by and let the whiney children get their way for too long, and it's finally time to say no.

it's time to put our foot down and get reasonable.

it's time for the adults to step in and say alright, enough of this fucking destructive bullshit you're trying to pull on this country.

The sad thing is it took football shitting on the flag to wake people up enough to at least get them to grunt at the NFL. I appreciate the grunt... but damn America.

The left should see this as a warning... only like 4 of us are paying attention right now. Becareful you might wake the rest

Certainly looks like the NFL is now doing an about face telling players to stand up. I won't be watching this weekend along with many others. I want to see the ratings tank. The owners are in a tough spot trying to support their players while keeping fans at the same time.

figure to keep ahead on tomorrows new week.... a announcement would need to take place today. If roger does say to stand up.. I will be watching.

I love football.

HA fucking HA

Bye statue lol

Petition to remove Ray Lewis statue from Ravens stadium passes 25,000 signatures | NFL | Sporting News

After warning Colin Kaepernick to keep quiet about social activism earlier this year, ​former Ravens great Ray Lewis knelt during the playing of the national anthem Sunday with current members of the team.

Lewis said Tuesday his decision to kneel on both knees was to "simply honor God in the midst of chaos." He was criticized for the anthem demonstration by both Kaepernick supporters and those who believe Lewis and the Ravens were disrespecting the flag.

The latter launched a petition Sunday to remove Lewis' statue from M&T Bank Stadium, saying on Change.org that kneeling during the anthem is "disrespectful, regardless of what you are protesting."

The petition addressed to Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti has received more than 25,000 signatures as of Tuesday night.

won't happen but funny anyway

First you drop to your knees at a moments notice... then you send your wife out to defend you? Come on man!

Jessie James Decker Says NFL Star Husband Eric Didns National Anthem Protest
Jessie James Decker is coming to husband Eric Decker‘s defense, claiming the NFL player didn’t necessarily want to be part of the Tennessee Titans absence during the national anthem ahead of their game on Sunday.

However, Jessie said her husband, a wide receiver for the Titans, was unaware of the protest.

“Sadly he wasn’t made aware that a decision had made for him until he came out and it was over,” the 29-year-old country singer said in response to an Instagram follower’s comment.

In response to another fan, she wrote, “If he had known he would have been out there hand over heart. Unfortunately, he wasn’t made aware it was time to head to the field as they always do every game.”

The mad scramble for cover continues...

Back