This is for you Trump voters.

wow you actually have these quotes ready to go

you have a doc with a shit ton of them so you are primed to post nonsense right

Jeremiah 31:33 said:
"This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

I was born the warrior, do not need the book, and am waiting till they place us in the camps.

2500+ Leaked docs from George Soros' Open Society Foundation

(so many emails. :rofl: i really hope someone can find emails that lands Killary in jail.)

BREAKING—- George Soros’s Open Society Hacked and Information Leaked Online

he mysterious DC Leaks website today posted documents from George Soros’s Open Society.

Soros documents are posted from operations in Latin America, Eurasia, Asia, the US, Europe and the World Bank.

Billionaire George Soros’s Open Society organization was infiltrated by hackers.
The hackers reportedly had access to internal network, sensitive docs, and programs.

Open Society Foundation compromised by Russian hackers, had access to internal network, sensitive docs, programs Russian Hackers of DNC Said to Nab Secrets From NATO, Soros - Bloomberg

— profdeibert (@RonDeibert) August 11, 2016

*edit - looks like most of the emails are pdf's about SJW and climate shit. I want the meat and potatoes.

Last edited:
"Obama founded ISIS" etc.
Training? Check!
Funding? Check!
Weaponry? Check!
Vocal support? Check!
Physical support? Check!
Blocking others from engaging them? Check!

That's a founding as far as I'm concerned.

That's not to say Bush et al didn't also help to found previous iterations of course, but that goes without saying.

Last edited:
Mr. Rove later told people he believed Mr. Trump was confused and scared in anticipation of the general election, according to people who have heard Mr. Rove’s account.

This folks is modern journalism at its finest

Back