[NHL] Official Playoffs 2011 Thread

ok, mtl tickets are purchased

game 4 made the most sense... this way i will take Thursday off, park at my sisters, take the metro down and get shitfaced... driving back the next day.

Ill have my jersey and ole chant rdy to go.

And heatley's return to Ottawa has prepped my boo voice.

I'll be sitting in the fourth row at a sharks first and (hopefully) second round game. Possible even further if they go the distance... got a season tix hookup hell yeeeaahhhh

just hope they come through! They hooked it up last year. Awesome.

So pumped for playoffs, bummed that I will be at coachella until tuesday so i will miss some crucial first round action.

WSH(1) vs NYR(8) = WSH in 6 much tighter defense this year
PHI(2) vs BUF(7) = BUF in 6 Philly went what, 7-14 down the stretch?
BOS(3) vs MTL(6) = BOS in 5 so I can get to the third home game this time, unlike in '09
PIT(4) vs TBL(5) = TBL in 6 no Crosby

VAN(1) vs CHI(8) = VAN in 4 Chicago is streaky, and right now they're on the losing side of things
SJ(2) vs LA(7) = SJ in 6 no Kopitar
DET(3) vs PHX(6) = DET in 7 because who bets against Detroit?
ANA(4) vs NSH(5) = NSH in 6 on Rinne's back

I look forward to watching the playoffs. I am really hoping Vancouver can pull it off... of course because I've gotta root for the home team, but also because if they win it all the city will fkn explode and it'll be a fun experience :D

I'll be sitting in the fourth row at a sharks first and (hopefully) second round game. Possible even further if they go the distance... got a season tix hookup hell yeeeaahhhh

just hope they come through! They hooked it up last year. Awesome.

So pumped for playoffs, bummed that I will be at coachella until tuesday so i will miss some crucial first round action.

ohhh man, if the hawks and sharks go i'd pay you handsomely for a ticket :boogie:

beating the vancouver war machine will take an act of god though

sharks will either go deep into the playoffs, or they will lose in some sort of colossally embarrassing fashion. i'm betting on the latter but you never know.

kind of weird that sharks haven't met the kings in playoffs before.

Spoiler

Last edited:
I actually considered this season a wash for the Sabres and can't believe they made the playoffs. I'm more interested to see what the new owner pulls off for next season.

That said, Philly's D isn't good enough to make up for their shit goaltending without Pronger.

Back