[Girls] So I bought my girl a Louis Vuitton purse...

You seriously dropped that amount of money on a purse? Damn.

I seriously do not understand how someone could want a purse that costs that much. I would rather have a new laptop than a purse..and it's ugly! I mean...if I paid that much for a fucking bag then it better have diamonds on it.

The other thing, she will start expecting these kinds of gifts. Do you really want to have to top that every christmas, bday and so on? It's nice that you got it for her, but in the future you should consider spa certificates or something. Girls like that kind of stuff alot too. At that, if you are willing to throw your money away why not send her flowers once a month? It would cost about the same...maybe a little more in a years time...

Damn...

You seriously dropped that amount of money on a purse? Damn.

I seriously do not understand how someone could want a purse that costs that much. I would rather have a new laptop than a purse..and it's ugly! I mean...if I paid that much for a fucking bag then it better have diamonds on it.

The other thing, she will start expecting these kinds of gifts. Do you really want to have to top that every christmas, bday and so on? It's nice that you got it for her, but in the future you should consider spa certificates or something. Girls like that kind of stuff alot too. At that, if you are willing to throw your money away why not send her flowers once a month? It would cost about the same...maybe a little more in a years time...

Damn...

^ faggot

my girl was actually gonna buy one of those street knockoffs in NYC and I said that would be ghetto, so i promised to get her one w/o knowing how much the real thing costs. was a little surprised it was $700,

oh

oh my god

GAAAAAAAAH :ugh:

you really were a virgin before you met her omg

the jury is still way out on whether or not she exists in the first place

so he could still be a virgin

even if she does exist he could still be a virgin

not bad? anyone that pays more than 50 bucks for a damned belt is retarded. all it does is hold your pants on. i'd understand $400 if it automatically removed my pants and wiped my ass when i was done shitting, and then stroked my cock a little before pulling my pants back up.

not bad at all nig

did anyone point out that she probably "let" him return it because he bought the wrong one and she didn't like it

like I said

when a dude buys a girl a bag its almost like buying her a gift voucher

she's bound to hate it, not cos the bag sucks but because OMG SHE HAS HER EYE ON THIS REALLY AWESOME ONE

and the fact that he bought her a 'LV' bag makes her automatically think its fake

if you dont hold her hand while she goes and buys her LV bag, its fake

durak is just adhering to the jewish stereotype

valcom had to take a shower after reading this thread to wash the beta off himself

you should all be ashamed

lol at Durak trying to play this off as a troll. If memory serves, he did the same thing with his "Yep, she's a screamer" thread when people called him on it being a brag that he'd lost his virginity.

:popcorn:

vanster ive noticed that you're doing a lot less PWI lately

what's up with that buddy? did you find the good book?

I really wanna see duraks jdate profile

'hey I have my all my own teeth, I went to cornell, I have ruby shoes, I'm not TOO needy, I have a credit card'

edit: hay res

Back