why do cats suck

I tend to think people don't like cats because they keep comparing them to dogs. They are totally different, don't expect the same characteristics from them

i don't mind indoor cats but people who have cats and just let them wander outside irritate me because they usually come to my place and kill birds, eat my dogs food or i get woken up when my dog has chased it up a tree.

Ok, some of the responses in this thread are fucking stupid.

People who like dogs have low self-esteem? Christ, how are people this dumb.

I like animals in general..each have their own qualities. Dogs require much more attention so if you have the time thats great. Cats are fairly self sufficient...I had a ferret before as well and he was awesome. Just depends on your time really.

I like animals in general..each have their own qualities. Dogs require much more attention so if you have the time thats great. Cats are fairly self sufficient...I had a ferret before as well and he was awesome. Just depends on your time really.

Dogs or cats, fine...but hell NO on the ferrets. They stink. The chew shit up. They shit everywhere, including inside your couch. No way in hell am I getting another ferret.

Dogs or cats, fine...but hell NO on the ferrets. They stink. The chew shit up. They shit everywhere, including inside your couch. No way in hell am I getting another ferret.

hint #1 make sure they have stink sack removed early and you train them to poop in litter. I never once had poop in anywhere except a corner where I didnt have a box to start..2 weeks in they had the litter box down

hint #1 make sure they have stink sack removed early and you train them to poop in litter. I never once had poop in anywhere except a corner where I didnt have a box to start..2 weeks in they had the litter box down

Got my ferret second hand...and apparently never trained. I tried, but never worked.

heh I never liked cats but had to give in since I can't have a pup due to the lack of time being at home(live in an apartment). Had dogs all my life but It would be impossible to have one :(

I learned to love these monkeys. VERY very different from a dog but they are quite lovable at times.

Just took this about a minute ago. Does your kitti do this too? wtf?

kittytubkn4.jpg

i like cats

some are awesome. some have shit personalities. sometimes it's nice not having them constantly bugging you, like a dog.

i'm not a hillbilly

Just took this about a minute ago. Does your kitti do this too? wtf?

kittytubkn4.jpg

Several cats I have had would do that all the time. Just lay in the sink like weirdos. One of them wouldn't move so I slightly turn the tap on hoping the water would send them running and instead he just drank the water and cleaned himself. He was also a cat that would jump down a flight of stairs to catch a toy mouse I threw down for him to bring back. Sometimes he'd bring the wrong one up and I'd send him down to get the right one.

Back