[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What happens when your representative votes to take away free shit?

It's pretty fucking obvious why they won't repeal.

It's not right but let's face reality first and then deal with it.

Just for the record, Obamacare isn't "free shit". You're probably referring to medicaid, which we already had.

Obamacare basically said the insurance companies couldn't charge you insane amounts of money if you got really sick. And they had to mandate insurance coverage for everyone (or else people would just join insurance when they got sick and the system would collapse.)

Even if you think the lazy cucks on welfare shouldn't get free doctor visits, okay sure, but this wasn't that. This was saying it shouldn't cost you $800,000 to get sick in this country. People have prescriptions that are 75k/yr. You could work every hour of every week at a decent job and getting sick would still bankrupt your entire family. That's what the ACA fixed.

And now the republicans are claiming it's in a death spiral.. oh jeez, can't imagine why companies that manage risk by design are raising prices when the republicans are threatening to overthrow the entire system that ensures they get paid fairly.

Last edited:
Can you imagine being fined for wearing your shoes in property you own?

This doesn't seem like a hateful sperg lord
Canadian landlord fined $12G for not taking shoes off in Muslim tenant's home | Fox News

this is more relevant, as although I'm not a semi-pro bigoted fuckwit, I am a landlord...

I think it just shows that you need to be really careful about who you rent to...I've definitely heard some horror stories

the very first couple we rented our place to here in NZ were white Americans (their names were awful hipster names like Fleet and Sapphire or something though, that was my first warning), who seemed fairly normal

within a week though they had sent us this gigantic laundry list of spurious complaints about the property, and were claiming among other things that they'd started to have respiratory problems from the damp (note, the previous tenants were my 65+ yr old parents)

within 1 week! One of the complaints was legit, a smoke alarm needed a battery replaced, and everything else was something that would've been obvious on the two occasions they viewed the property, and they were just complaining about it after the fact for some reason

we straight away just said go ahead and break the lease and we'll give you your deposit back and get someone else, because you're obviously not happy there and we're not happy renting to people like you

lucky all the tenants since have been normal folks, not overly litigious fuckheads

tl;dr game is hard?

I met a Canadian chick who was over here on a vacation and was convinced that her African tenants back home were destroying her house and were not gonna comply with the eviction notice, requiring her to go to court and shit. She's since got back and found that she was 100% right. I'm like...why the fuck are you renting to Africans

Last edited:
mcconnell can't even pass a simple REPEAL at this point, something the republicans voted on and promised on many times over.

havax and repubtards, not including jomo because he actually fucking thinks, learn what your establishment really thinks, ACA is here to stay.

how much did you pay in premiums last year?

You lefties are fucking stupid. There is no sugar coating it. There is no reasonable argument... you are some dumb motherfuckers period.

1. Taxed to shit
2. Fuck free speech right coombz?
3. Triple

Hey boys u needed a fake win with the whole CNN scandal but back to losing this week

Notice posting volume slows down when you have healthcare bill fail and no maga just like Feb March april and June lol

Maybe Soros gives you a win after his bday in Aug at this rate you maga once every 3 months :rofl:

if u don't got all ur money in goldman ur a fool

these next few years are going to be a bonanza

I'm getting my piece of trump pie

Goldman down 40% buy in on the dip boys Soros is all in

They got the entire Goldman team in the cabinet it's going nowhere but up

2. Fuck free speech right coombz?

come talk to me when people are being charged for critiquing the govt or ruling class, and I might give a shit

I just can't find it in me to feel sorry for the Validuz's of the world :shrug: in fact, I'd even go so far as to say I ENJOY the fact that people like that get 'nexted' by the authorities, instead of getting to hide behind their computer screens anonymously

this is more ...
I met a Canadian chick who was over here on a vacation and was convinced that her African tenants back home were destroying her house and were not gonna comply with the eviction notice, requiring her to go to court and shit. She's since got back and found that she was 100% right. I'm like...why the fuck are you renting to Africans

You just said you wouldn't rent to Africans and you are a landlord. aren't you a little concerned about saying that over the internet after talking about nexting? I'll remove this if you need me to.

there's a difference between being a racist, and being a realist :)

im not ashamed of anything I post here

that's kinda the whole point

Serious question, what's wrong with universal healthcare aside from the petty "I'm not paying for someone else" selfishness.

The countries leading the world in healthcare are all universal healthcare countries. I think the US could benefit from some pharmaceutical benefits scheme pricing, as well as standardised healthcare billing. The US could easily get away with a 1% levy to pay for it... or cut back a little on the $7tn in military spending since 9/11 with no specific outcomes.

If this is leading the way, I want nothing to do with it!

Back