[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Yeah, but you can't punish people for getting sick, and we already charge people who smoke (etc) more.

People who smoke don't get charged more, not under any employer/group health insurance program at least. The group just gets charged more as a whole.

We really should be punishing people for bad habits with higher individual insurance costs. Smoking and obesity should be prime targets. Have bad genes that make you fat? Too fucking bad, work harder fatty or pony up.

it would be unfair to charge everyone the same regardless of how good or bad they treat their body and how much healthcare they use

it would be even more unfair to charge the young and healthy far more money than those who make poor life decisions and then qualify for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE healthcare because of that

and that is where we are right now

burn it will

like the morbidly obese in a crematorium

You can't punish people for getting sick.

You can however punish people who have satellite tv, an iphone, xbox and eating shit food 24/7.... but don't have insurance, who get sick. Sure it's cruel but fuck them.

what u mean by this is we can't tell people that they should have any skin in the game over taking care of their own health

that's what premiums are

Police revive same man from overdosing 20 times | fox8.com

Cancers that Develop in Children

so you don't mind putting people in debt to pay for health care

u just prefer punishing the young to pay for the old

Young people become old people. Old people were once young people. Crazy, right?

Regardless, you could get hit by a bus tomorrow and age is rendered moot.

Please do, btw.

68QB8Xj.jpg

If you are not going to protect yourself then that's on you. No one should have to pay for your freeloading ass.

premiums that not everybody pay for

and premiums that some pay wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much for

and for some reason those are not the sick and people who use and abuse the system

yeah but you're not against free healthcare for low-income families because it costs too much

the costs remain, they'll just go to fund a tax cut for drug companies and 200k+ households and investment bankers

so the question is just what do you want to do with it?

do you want to cover say, a kid born to a single mom? You talk about lazy people on welfare with iphones, let me ask you a question, do their kids have a choice in what family they're born into? Why punish them?

or do you want to pay kickbacks to drug companies?

don't answer I already know what you think

I just wanted to lay it out there so everyone knows what choice you made

i don't really care about trumps tax break talks

i hate our private insurance companies

i can't stand major pharmaceuticals and any subsidizing of their products

our system is very sick

sicker than the morbidly obese, opiod induced, chain smoking, gender reassignment seeking mobility patients now

future of planet wall-e uncertain

People who smoke don't get charged more, not under any employer/group health insurance program at least. The group just gets charged more as a whole.

We really should be punishing people for bad habits with higher individual insurance costs. Smoking and obesity should be prime targets. Have bad genes that make you fat? Too fucking bad, work harder fatty or pony up.
My provider actually does charge more for smokers. $20 a pay period per smoker.

You talk about lazy people on welfare with iphones, let me ask you a question, do their kids have a choice in what family they're born into? Why punish them?

or do you want to pay kickbacks to drug companies?

don't answer I already know what you think

I just wanted to lay it out there so everyone knows what choice you made

I'm going to answer anyway fucktard. You punish them to put an end to a cycle. They fucking starve cause their parents are douchbags, they will learn to take care of themselves. Been there, done that.

Yellen warns Congress to tackle debt in 'strongest possible terms'

Fed Chair Janet Yellen Warns Congress: US Debt Trajectory Is Unsustainable | Zero Hedge

big fish are about to fry

CBO%20forecast_0.jpg

aca being just one of many we face and can't begin to contain right now

i know some of u really want us to be more like europe

in all forms

The ECB's Balance Sheet Is Now The Size Of Japan's GDP | Zero Hedge

even europe doesn't want to be like europe

this is about to get real......and not doing anything isn't going to resolve it

not anymore than it did for Puerto Rico and Illinois who tried to fix their debt that way

deported-father-br-ps2-170718_4x3_992.jpg

An Ohio father of four had an emotional farewell with his family this morning before returning to Mexico.

Jesus Lara Lopez, who worked at a packaging facility in Willard, Ohio, was seen off by family and about a dozen supporters at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport this morning, according to The Cleveland Plain Dealer.

Photographs taken at the airport before his flight show him embracing his children in a series of tearful goodbyes.
Ohio father of 4 bids farewell before deportation to Mexico - ABC News

21b.jpg

Hey if republicans want to repeal and replace with something that works I'd be the first to support them. Who doesn't want a healthcare system that works well?

But even if you think obamacare was dogshit, this new bill was so bad that republicans said they would rather deal with ocare, which they hate, than pass this new bill. That should tell you something.

Back