Wait... Is there anyplace actually like TW?

not really

most boards have some sort of topic, like bladeforums.com. then there are like 10 active subforums to post in.
SA is just total overload with the number of forums and admins they have.
The rest of the boards you'll find are too small to be anything but dead most of the time.

TW is the only board ive ever seen that has basically 1 big offtopic section.

TW also has the best kind of moderators - invisible ones.

edit just to give another example
a forum will have:
off topic - most lively forum
on topic - in this forum, we talk about books. less active
political forum - less active
rants - less active
other subforums

Last edited:
i think most forums aren't as crude, racist, ignorant, etc. as TW

they're sort of polite and shit

every other forum is a bunch of uptight losers who get offended at dead baby jokes and passing racial slurs

OH NOES, YOU CALLED SOMEONE A NIGGER ON THE INTERNET, THE SKY IS FALLING

every other forum is a bunch of uptight losers who get offended at dead baby jokes and passing racial slurs

OH NOES, YOU CALLED SOMEONE A NIGGER ON THE INTERNET, THE SKY IS FALLING

when a group of tw players get together on any gaming server it is a pretty good example of what tw is such an amazing forum. good players plus epic funnys at the expense of the other uptight shitty players who are getting worked.

ragequit++

oh tw, i love thee so

although i wouldnt mind the server dying forever and concealing my history forever

FREE HAT!
609.gif

i'll be honest here and tell you that most other places on the internet are really boring compared to here

i'd be on the computer a lot less if it weren't for TW

Yep. My computer is basically just used for email, shopping, banking, and TW.

I wish I was still in to gaming so I can get more value from what I spend on computers, but I'm not.

Maybe I should actually buy a game and see where that goes since I haven't played anything since T2.

TW (for me) is the perfect balance of moderation and chaos. Yes, we've got annoying posters with some horrible shticks, but the lulz and useful information outweigh the bad, and the freedom here is addicting. I've never run across another forum like it.

i'll be honest here and tell you that most other places on the internet are really boring compared to here

i'd be on the computer a lot less if it weren't for TW

Your telling me. I almost got banned for being "racist" from WSI for saying that I like it when old white TV announcers mess up the pronunciation black guy's names.

I only come on to visit a few forums, but nothing makes my day like tw. Other than that, I'll be on skype/aim/facebook to talk to friends back home.

I to have been almost banned from several other non gaming forums because of my language and insults. Which is amusing because im not 'that' bad of a poster as far as upsetting people.

Oh well, thin skins i guess.

Last edited:
Back