Microsoft Free Stuff Giveaway (Vista, xbox360, zune)

I'm still not counting on getting anything, I did this shit in July and haven't seen a damn thing, although 2 Vistas and a 360 controller have been "confirmed".

my copy of Vista was ordered on July 7th 2007, and showed up at work TODAY.

Really sucks too since i deleted the master list of the 15 accounts I had months ago after giving up hope. And most of the shit I had sent to my old apartment, so i'm screwed on that as well.

Also, completed listing for Vista Ultimate Full Retail on ebay are anywhere from 175-225 bucks.

Many of those versions are pre-SP1 as well, not that it really matters.

Last edited:
They just added the 360 bundle for 55,000 points. I have 2 accounts now and I can only get 1,000 points a day, so I just max em each out everyday... hopefully I'll have enough points in a few months.

Wow, so I dug through the garbage I have around my desk and found my notepad I written down all the emails I used for this thing.

Out of 11 accounts
- 3 no longer work (passwords were the same for them all, so that's not it).
- 2 were zeroed

The other six still had a total of 8 Vista Ultimates, a Zune, and Zoo Tycoon, so I updated my shipping for those (though I'm not holding my breath).

Got 6 Vistas and Zoo Tycoon 2 within the past two days.

Well, I got an LX headset, 2-3 pair of headphones, Xbox360 controller (Vista is supposed to be on the way, probably get it this week sometime) Zune I'm probably not going to get, but I got an 8 GB one free from Pepsi so *shrug*.

Got 6 Vistas and Zoo Tycoon 2 within the past two days.

All to the same name & address or..?
I got one vista and the webcam this week, I should have at least one more vista coming but it was to the same name and address on a different account.

1hds3r.jpg

Came home to see these. Sweet.

hub, when did you order them and did you macro?

just curious because i ordered about a year ago and havent seen aynthing from my macro;d accounts

I got one more Vista today.. so I have 3 of 6 that I ordered. 2 were shipped to my parents under my name and one arrived today at my apartment in my name. So I don't think there are any restrictions on names and addresses but we will soon see if I get more. I am expecting 1 more at my address and 2 more somewhere else.

I macro'd ~11 accounts. All had 20,000 or so points. I probably ordered close to 20 Vistas in August of last summer. Along with all the other stuff.

Back