Microsoft Free Stuff Giveaway (Vista, xbox360, zune)

Sold one of my copies of Vista on eBay last night. Kind of pissed I only put it at $170... it sold within an hour. Next one I will try and get closer to $200.

I'm still amazed I got anything at all. I had completely written these prizes off a year ago... I really wish I had been a greedy fuck too. I would have loved to get like 30 Vistas.

Oh well, 4 Vistas and 6 xbox controllers ain't bad for free. (assuming they send me the rest of my stuff)

I find it interesting that the people who abused the system the most seem to be the ones who actually got their stuff.

Got a UPS notification last night for 4 packages from "live search club". I think it's 3 vistas and an xbox controller. Will find out tonight.

Just talked to teh wife. Got 4 vistas.

Her response:
"4 flippin vista... wth is that good for"
"you shoulda got better shit"
"i want a damn zune"

Got 1 copy of Vista Ultimate today. I totally should have ordered more, but I doubted the system :(

I may actually install it in the next few weeks sometime. Maybe. Might want to get more RAM first though, only have 2gb now.

I got 0 emails in regards to anything. Nothing about updating shipping. Nothing about shipments sent out. Absolutely nothing other than the confirmation that I ordered stuff last year.

I wish I sold more stuff on ebay. I'm too lazy to put stuff up there. Who wants to spend $200 on these? Shipped

Got 1 copy of Vista Ultimate today. I totally should have ordered more, but I doubted the system :(

I may actually install it in the next few weeks sometime. Maybe. Might want to get more RAM first though, only have 2gb now.

I have been running Vista since the betas on 2GB of ram and have no issues.

Back