[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

No one interrupts my tucc time!

jcp5oGK.jpg

lmfao, here ya go:

"Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us. #Soleimani"

rose mcgowan on Twitter:

jfc this dumb bitch :rofl:

democrats

Does a news commentator with an opinion of his own really surprise you that much? You may be watching too much propaganda if it does.

He and most of the liberals are used to the following and don't have the cognitive ability to recognize and break free from the brainwashing...

Last edited:
He and most of the liberals are used to the following and don't have the cognitive ability to recognize and break free from the brainwashing...

love how you maga-turds always post the Sinclair broadcast group's mashup. you realize every clip in this video is produced by the same right-leaning media group, right? most liberals aren't getting their news from local tv stations. that's some straight up boomer shit.

love how you maga-turds always post the Sinclair broadcast group's mashup. you realize every clip in this video is produced by the same right-leaning media group, right? most liberals aren't getting their news from local tv stations. that's some straight up boomer shit.

What ever way they get their news, they are doing it wrong.

Liberals are misguided, low informed, and easily manipulated to believe fake news.

These are facts in general with few exceptions.

Maybe the boomer way is the better way. If you're looking for better educated/more informed voters.

Laugh all you want, but my boomer parents always raised me to get my news for many different sources then use my own logic to define what seems real vs what the editors opinion is. Sources matter.

Something i still do to this day.

What do liberals do?

Check reddit and call it day?

Everyone not in my group is wrong and bad. You can join my group, which makes you better than your old group, but you'll still be judged by my group until you demonstrate proper purity after an appropriate period of atonement maybe.

What i find almost funny...

ENn5onCX0AETfP-.png

Bibi says he had nothing to do with it :lol:

yet all sides admit Israel had advanced knowledge of the attack

most believe they supplied the inteligence that made attack possible

I mean this is what Chutzpah is folks

We living in the thick of it deeper than I ever remember

This was what I was talking about with my friend yesterday. If we have to choose sides, and that's the part I don't really understand (something religion something Christianity chosen people), but if we have to choose sides I'd rather go with the smart intelligent group, (I truly despise the Muslim culture. I don't want another religion that can be turned to use as justification to kill others or take away rights introduced into our United States),,,,

But shouldn't we expect them to send their kids alongside us to fight? Shouldn't we see bowing down gratefulness? Shouldn't we at least see a recognition from them that we are doing it on their behalf??

Back