[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

allz i know is this place is a much better place without cumdumplins and blackpeople posts, that's for sure.

if they didn't exist anymore, no one would miss them.

Isolation is essential for the cult to control the narrative and isolate members from dissenting opinions, bye bye you dainty bitch enjoy mutually masturbating your fellow cultists.

i've never ignored anyone because im not a snowflake

it's not about being a snowflake, it's about not being dumb. and i'm sorry, you're dumb if you continue to attempt to read cumdumplin or blackpeople posts. way easier to just ignore them. that way it takes no effort to skip their posts.

it's not about being a snowflake, it's about not being dumb. and i'm sorry, you're dumb if you continue to attempt to read cumdumplin or blackpeople posts. way easier to just ignore them. that way it takes no effort to skip their posts.

Its all about being a snowflake

just turn off ur phone and computer

Haha its funny how conservatives here always ignore people

Reeee snowflake

Just like t_d where they ban anyone that doesnt agree

Haha its funny how conservatives here always ignore people

Reeee snowflake

Just like t_d where they ban anyone that doesnt agree

i wouldn't ignore them if they had anything reasonable to say, or any argument whatsoever about the topics at hand. but they never do, it's just raging and calling people names and shitty troll attempts. it's just dumb, and not worth reading or taking effort to skip over. :shrug:

i wouldn't ignore them if they had anything reasonable to say, or any argument whatsoever about the topics at hand. but they never do, it's just raging and calling people names and shitty troll attempts. it's just dumb, and not worth reading or taking effort to skip over. :shrug:
gets tuckered out by scrolling his mouse wheel

so allow me to explain..

cael is a condo dwelling snow flake

men dwell in houses and fix stuff ourselves..kitty cuck probably lives in some high rise with some retarded elevator and whines about the water pressure.

There are men and there are bitches.

lmao

so cpt tele reee when i talk shit to him

but he literally harasses me in every other post

job shaming, calling me dumb, calling me racist shit

and im the one that goes on ignore?

the fuk

lmao

so cpt tele reee when i talk shit to him

but he literally harasses me in every other post

job shaming, calling me dumb, calling me racist shit

and im the one that goes on ignore?

the fuk

captain 'tism a fragile little flower reeeeeeing at badman online

so allow me to explain..

cael is a condo dwelling snow flake

men dwell in houses and fix stuff ourselves..kitty cuck probably lives in some high rise with some retarded elevator and whines about the water pressure.

There are men and there are bitches.

Not really most modern construction has endless (on demand) warm water and high pressure

Thanks for caring though :sunny:

Im going down the elavator now

Isolation is essential for the cult to control the narrative and isolate members from dissenting opinions, bye bye you dainty bitch enjoy mutually masturbating your fellow cultists.

The above post: a perfect example of pure SJW projection.

BTW, where's war with Syria? Didn't Obama draw a line or some shit?

Long live God Emperor Trump!

Back