[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

this memo hasn't triggered them at all

DR-xNdzXUAECLdf.jpg

the left isn't mad or upset even a little

i mean it only got triple and got gaggis back in here working double time (unpaid)

all media networks on full meltdown mode

"WE ARE NO LONGER A DEMOCRACY" - CNN

because this is why no schools and freeways were named after joe mccarthy

but the FBI sits in the J. Edgar Hoover building

and therefore we dare not question them or their impeccable integrity

I'm trying to figure out why there was any pushback from Dems on this at all.

I agree, there should not have been. Dems need to start playing the long-game, imo. But for now, they get themselves all ruffled at every step he takes that they think they can find fault with.

they need to start leaking classified info at a faster rate than they already are

and need to start getting more felons registered and illegals here faster

otherwise 2018 gonna be a tough fight

LMAO

I agree, there should not have been. Dems need to start playing the long-game, imo. But for now, they get themselves all ruffled at every step he takes that they think they can find fault with.

Well they've been floating potential 2020 candidates with Booker, Oprah, and now even a Kennedy. Kamala is keeping her head low but she'll probably be next to make a public scene. Hillary has returned to the same strategy that lost her the 2016 election in a desperate attempt to stay relevant, although if she somehow manages to snake the nomination twice I may have to vote for her because that would be fucking amazing.

Pro-tip on sarcasm:

Using it sparingly is much more effective than using it half the time. There are people that say nothing but sarcasm-- which is fine and satisfying, but only from their perspective. The people they want to reach have become vaccinated against it, even those they agree with.

In forum-speak, people that are sarcastic a lot, get scrolled by more than any other kind of poster. Let me use one of my online foes as an example (sorry Fool):

Fool will post his points, and occasionally rhetoric, but basically is trying to cement his position by explaining it. Every once in a while, he'll say something sarcastic, and when he does, everyone takes notice. His own side will erupt, I will either be irritated, amused, but it's almost guaranteed I notice, and am likely to comment.

The people that post sarcasm in every post, have no idea they are on mental ignore by everyone.

knowing.jpg

The problem with TW, that I see, is that it's one of the last sites to allow complete anonymity. When you have racists that can't talk to their family, can't talk at work, can't talk in public, where do you think they will go? Of course It's going to be places where they can't be identified, like here. Whether you agree or not, white supremacists dominate this place and there won't be new registrants to learn about "gaming news" because of the reputation this place has.

TW is not about gaming news, it's about the political mission of the 20 or 30 people that generate 95% of the posts.

When you were in Jackson a few years back you texted me and asked me if I wanted to meet up, and I couldn't because of work and apologized, but now I'm some kind of pariah?

When TW first started, it really was about gaming; we had [IE] demos, we had the first discussions of the chaingun and ping, we had lots of threads about strategy, and even threads about computing. Now we have threads about the coming race war, and how great Trump is. I think that if you make posters accountable, we'll gain residents fast, for lots of different games, and platforms, and maybe the fitness thread could even be revived. Leave it as it is, and the 30 racists that drive this place will auger it into the ground.

shit vanster says

is possibly more informative to himself than others now

thats the best thing about Alzheimer's i hear

he is always meeting new posters and people

Well they've been floating potential 2020 candidates with Booker, Oprah, and now even a Kennedy. Kamala is keeping her head low but she'll probably be next to make a public scene. Hillary has returned to the same strategy that lost her the 2016 election in a desperate attempt to stay relevant, although if she somehow manages to snake the nomination twice I may have to vote for her because that would be fucking amazing.

Oh Jesus Christ Oprah.. .please tell me this is not real. Oprah Winfrey is the Godmother of homeopathic medicine becoming mainstream. If she wants to interview celebrities or talk recipes, I'm all about it. She's a good interviewer (she's not Howard Stern or Mike Wallace, but she's pretty good), and she's good at picking out models and chefs and other things that American women are interested in. She's got a very good head for finance (like other Americans that people found fit for office) but really, she's a dolt, and we all know it.

Booker has his heart in the right place, kind of. He comes off to me as having the right philosophy but I'm not convinced of his morals are straight-- this Newark watershed shit bothers me.

Hilary is done. The email thing was bullshit, but she's too old and kind of a bitch and everybody knows it.

Kennedy might be something. He's kind of like a democratic Paul Ryan: total boy scout, spotless record, pussy.

We'll see what happens

Back