[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

We live in alternate realities, and that's ok. I'm not going to attempt to change your mind.

CNN calls this diverse opinions

CNN said it's standing by one of its producers who was seen on a secret video recording calling the investigation into President Trump and Russia "mostly bullshit right now."

In a statement released Tuesday, shortly after the video was published online by the conservative Project Veritas website, a spokesperon for CNN said, "CNN stands by our medical producer John Bonifield. Diversity of personal opinion is what makes CNN strong, we welcome it and embrace it."

CNN keeps producer who said Trump-Russia collusion investigation 'mostly bulls---'

a lot like Kelly's ALTERNATIVE FACTS

except CNN knows that this guy wasn't lying.......that they are

maybe you should learn something from the most dishonest channel on tv who somehow is more willing to compromise than you are

That's a handy skill and totally absolves you of ever needing to see any actual evidence of anything. I'm envious.

Because the other 1000+ words I wrote are completely devoid of evidence and feasible arguments I guess. You're right though, common sense really is a valuable asset.

I'll look forward to bumping these posts when Trump goes down in flames.

That's a handy skill and totally absolves you of ever needing to see any actual evidence of anything. I'm envious.

never need to improve or update your opinion and beliefs when you know that nothing you say matters and needs to be proven, verified, or validated (even to yourself)

he must live in a pretty amazing place inside his own head

Because the other 1000+ words I wrote are completely devoid of evidence and feasible arguments I guess. You're right though, common sense really is a valuable asset.

I'll look forward to bumping these posts when Trump goes down in flames.

ok team triple and got gaggis

see u at finish line

don't forget to scream at sky if you think u get there first

Shockingly enough that would require actual evidence presented to the public in an open forum. And if that were to happen, you won't see me disputing it. Until that day happens, I will continue to be skeptical of non evidence being presented by people who are invested in his downfall as if it's fact.

...or rises to autocratic invincibility and has us all building monuments in his honor while touting all the great 'jobs' he's created.

poor guy buying his bullshit in bulk
1060x600-989cdc9f7a864d989c7a33667ab9010c.jpg

serveimage

even cnn doesn't use and abuse their own product line

Last edited:
you don't need to back up how full of shit you are

you admit you want to live on your own little planet

where proof, corroboration of stories, evidence, and facts do not matter

embrace it.......be proud of that

It's as if you took the words out of my mouth.

Thanks for adding my quote to your sig btw, it'll be easy to find these posts when you can no longer deny you've been cheering for Russia all these years.

i actually did

straight off the tap

tit to mouth

edit: that was actually the point of me putting it there

you might not be staying at a Holiday Inn, but I will keep the lights on for you

Last edited:
Odds are good that you think I am a complete and total moron. Tell me where I'm wrong. I am outnumbered here, but as a patriot I am compelled to at least put it all out on the table and make my argument. In the end, history will be the judge of who is right and wrong.

:rofl:

holy fukin proud patriot right here

sitting for the flag, taking a knee to the anthem, booing the word America being overused, triggered over Americans being dreamers too, while wanting to shut down Federal Gov. over DACA kids

in all fairness i didn't ask him what country he was a proud patriot of....because it surely isn't :flag:

Last edited:
u using that word

but i don't think u know what side the commie is on

your Bolshevism is showing buddy

that is ok.....keep #resisting

you and the jew army gonna get your bloody coup in no time at this rate

Out of curiosity aScotiA what will your opinion be if Mueller concludes his investigation without indicting Trump and states there is no evidence that he was party to any collusion with a foreign nation?

Mueller concludes his investigation without indicting Trump

That's a possibility but only because it's not legally clear if you can indict a president.. and even then, I hear he might just try, to hammer home how serious the allegations are.

Either way, I fully expect him to relay info to congress in some form on what trump did.

states there is no evidence that he was party to any collusion with a foreign nation?

Then he'd be lying. We already have the evidence, the Don Jr. meetings at Trump Tower. The coverup story personally created by Trump on AF1. Trump's actions regarding obstruction of justice.

You don't seem to get it.. he knows what Trump did. He already has the proof. He's just interviewing the players now to get their stories and see if he can tack on some perjury/lying to fbi charges, and then turn them as witnesses when they lie. The more witnesses he has against the president, the better off his case.

And I'm not "guessing" here. This is not wishful thinking. He's already used that strategy with Papadopoulos, Flynn, and possibly Gates.

Last edited:
I will accept whatever Mueller finds or doesn't find as long as the investigation is allowed to naturally run its course and Trump doesn't improvise some extrajudicial trap door in order to avoid charges. Mueller has conducted his entire career with integrity while being lauded by both sides of the aisle.

If I'm not mistaken, Mueller hasn't uttered a single word to the press since being selected as special counsel. Meanwhile, he allows political adversaries to threaten his job on a near-daily basis and attempt to publicly drag his reputation through the mud. People can get away with saying there has been "no evidence of collusion" because Mueller has kept his cards extremely close to the vest. All the while, he has assembled a team of the very best lawyers in the country in various disciplines to go up against Trump's clown show of a legal defense team.

Which leads me to a question; why is it that Trump couldn't get a top-tier defense team? Why did he need to settle for third-rate lawyers when he has a personal fortune of billions? Almost any high profile lawyer would clamor to defend a sitting president just for the exposure. Why could Trump only get Ty Cobb and John Dowd? :lol:

(hint: because he's indefensible)

Last edited:
Then he'd be lying. We already have the evidence, the Don Jr. meetings at Trump Tower.

i don't think you know the difference between the President of The United States and the Presidents Son.

that is ok......that is a dishonest mistake you keep making

and will keep pushing for until you can get Donny T Jr's inevitable impeachment and treason charges you keep clamoring on and on for.......despite him not being in Trump's administration or elected to office

semantics I know

and to think the DIMM's still going after Donny T Jr for opposition research (he didn't get, didn't pay for) after what we know about GPS Fusion, the Russian Dossier, today

:rofl:

Last edited:
I will accept whatever Mueller finds or doesn't find as long as the investigation is allowed to naturally run its course and Trump doesn't improvise some extrajudicial trap door in order to avoid charges. Mueller has conducted his entire career with integrity while being lauded by both sides of the aisle.

If I'm not mistaken, Mueller hasn't uttered a single word to the press since being selected as special counsel. Meanwhile, he allows political adversaries to threaten his job on a near-daily basis and attempt to publicly drag his reputation through the mud. People can get away with saying there has been "no evidence of collusion" because Mueller has kept his cards extremely close to the vest. All the while, he has assembled a team of the very best lawyers in the country in various disciplines to go up against Trump's clown show of a legal defense team.

Which leads me to a question; why is it that Trump couldn't get a top-tier defense team? Why did he need to settle for third-rate lawyers when he has a personal fortune of billions? Almost any high profile lawyer would clamor to defend a sitting president just for the exposure. Why could Trump only get Ty Cobb and John Dowd? :lol:

(hint: because he's indefensible)

or because an actual school child could defend Trump against the embarrassing, but highly costly, year long, tens of millions of dollars, witch hunt case Mueller is running against him

only people as guilty as OJ needed Johnny Cochran my nigga

best to remember that

but I do see Hillary and Obama are lawyering back up again

and that is actually sound advice given what we have seen lately

Back