Autumn Logo

I loved this site for more than a decade. It originally was a place to see demos from players a lot better than me, but became a place to discuss gameplay and ladders, and teams.

It's now a gathering place for white folk to type about how much they want violence to change government enough that they can have slaves again, and they're willing to have a civil war to get it done. I won't leave until you turn in the domain, as it's become a message board for people of Walmart.

You're as bad as the people you complain about. Actually, you're worse, because you're educated, yet you are racist and extremely prejudiced. I don't believe most of the people you rail against are racist (some are, for sure); I think they're just stupid or ignorant.

I won't leave until you turn in the domain, as it's become a message board for people of Walmart.
lol why would i give a shit if you left or stayed man, good luck with your sit in, I don't usually read your posts. the domain is paid for the rest of the century, I think you'll die first.

tenor.gif

You're as bad as the people you complain about. Actually, you're worse, because you're educated, yet you are racist and extremely prejudiced. I don't believe most of the people you rail against are racist (some are, for sure); I think they're just stupid or ignorant.

Yes, and there is no place on the internet that is offended by racism than TW.

Hmm.

I'll throw you an intelligent response just to see what happens: when you say whatever people are stupid or ignorant, don't you think that ignorance begets racism? I do, in the same way I think mental illness is a precursor to serial killers.

TW beats the drums of statistical racial inequality, squirms in computer chairs at the thought of a race-war, throws the n-word around like water, has called me a bead-counter, blanket rider, prairie-nigger but when I say that trailer park trash are. .well, trash, I'm called a racist. I never said what race dominates trailer parks that make up the shanty-town slums all over the American south. I just said the residents there are ignorant, and in a few cases, stupid, and in a very few cases (but still higher than the national average) inbred.

tldr: Ignorance is a precursor to racism. Thoughts?

lol why would i give a shit if you left or stayed man, good luck with your sit in, I don't usually read your posts. the domain is paid for the rest of the century, I think you'll die first.

Well that wasn't very nice. For someone that doesn't read my posts you were quick to ask my phone number and call me for advice when things weren't going so great.

Look, I've never had a problem with you, and always liked you. At the very first LAN when Rat and Beat and another guy that I can't remember passed the hat around to give you some new comp hardware, I put in $10. I'm a 10-year contributor, and haven't always been as polemic as I am now.

The problem with TW, that I see, is that it's one of the last sites to allow complete anonymity. When you have racists that can't talk to their family, can't talk at work, can't talk in public, where do you think they will go? Of course It's going to be places where they can't be identified, like here. Whether you agree or not, white supremacists dominate this place and there won't be new registrants to learn about "gaming news" because of the reputation this place has.

TW is not about gaming news, it's about the political mission of the 20 or 30 people that generate 95% of the posts.

When you were in Jackson a few years back you texted me and asked me if I wanted to meet up, and I couldn't because of work and apologized, but now I'm some kind of pariah?

When TW first started, it really was about gaming; we had [IE] demos, we had the first discussions of the chaingun and ping, we had lots of threads about strategy, and even threads about computing. Now we have threads about the coming race war, and how great Trump is. I think that if you make posters accountable, we'll gain residents fast, for lots of different games, and platforms, and maybe the fitness thread could even be revived. Leave it as it is, and the 30 racists that drive this place will auger it into the ground.

vanster doesn't run anymore and if he does he's not proud of anything

not even a downhill pr lol fatty

Feeding, clothing, and housing slaves isn't economically viable in a world with automation.

Keep being a bigot though, it's cute.

Van what makes you think white supremecists dominate this place?

And what is your definition of a white supremacist?

Vanster has tunnel vision. The Trump thread completely broke him.

There's other fun content on tw. And this notion that tw is the last anonymous discussion forum on the internet is just fucking bizarre man. The internet is as anonymous as it's always been, and so is tribalwar.

And of course we don't talk about gaming as much. We grew up.

Well that wasn't very nice. For someone that doesn't read my posts you were quick to ask my phone number and call me for advice when things weren't going so great.

Look, I've never had a problem with you, and always liked you. At the very first LAN when Rat and Beat and another guy that I can't remember passed the hat around to give you some new comp hardware, I put in $10. I'm a 10-year contributor, and haven't always been as polemic as I am now.

The problem with TW, that I see, is that it's one of the last sites to allow complete anonymity. When you have racists that can't talk to their family, can't talk at work, can't talk in public, where do you think they will go? Of course It's going to be places where they can't be identified, like here. Whether you agree or not, white supremacists dominate this place and there won't be new registrants to learn about "gaming news" because of the reputation this place has.

TW is not about gaming news, it's about the political mission of the 20 or 30 people that generate 95% of the posts.

When you were in Jackson a few years back you texted me and asked me if I wanted to meet up, and I couldn't because of work and apologized, but now I'm some kind of pariah?

When TW first started, it really was about gaming; we had [IE] demos, we had the first discussions of the chaingun and ping, we had lots of threads about strategy, and even threads about computing. Now we have threads about the coming race war, and how great Trump is. I think that if you make posters accountable, we'll gain residents fast, for lots of different games, and platforms, and maybe the fitness thread could even be revived. Leave it as it is, and the 30 racists that drive this place will auger it into the ground.

:rofl:

The Southern Hemisphere, how does that work?

It's spring you knob

The original post was about it not still being summer and being autumn so explain to me how I am should care about the upside down ppl of turd city. Furthermore I was pointing out that ppl were sitting there debating over when summer ends and fall begins and this was again exclusively referencing the Northern Hemisphere.

Reading comprehension it's not just for them fancy people in the fancy suits anymore!

Back