[Release Thread] Overwatch

0TjoXzxQ.gif

For those that play/or are interested in Mercy, this vid has some good advice. No secret MLG pro strats or anything, just solid information.

every now and then i wish i had kept the game instead of refunding, seeing so many ppl playing it, but then i remember how shitty it got to play once you hit high mmrs and had to tryhard every game

had so many sick shadowplay clips but i don't feel like making a video of a game i wont play. here's a random one where i don't miss a shot

[Overwatch] Sick Snipes - YouTube

every now and then i wish i had kept the game instead of refunding, seeing so many ppl playing it, but then i remember how shitty it got to play once you hit high mmrs and had to tryhard every game

had so many sick shadowplay clips but i don't feel like making a video of a game i wont play. here's a random one where i don't miss a shot

[Overwatch] Sick Snipes - YouTube

Dunno man, every time I log in someone from TW tosses me an invite, sometimes we get up to 6 people in a game, and we shit all over people for a while then take a break. I don't mind the game in short bursts, but play too long and it can become a frustrating clusterfuck where you become so demoralized from losing that you just start raging.

I usually take a break before I get to that point, grab a snack, watch a Netflix show or something, come back an hour later and kick ass all over again.

I like 2 play on teams w/ awful comps and listen to the mutual respect of teammates fly away in the face of ego

Back