Server Seed Hosting Solutions: #2 - Thought it couldn't get any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TySoft said:
No RAID, however I do have nightly backups to another location as a courtesy (doesn't hurt for people to have a backup solution of their own, there is no reason not to... it's easy to set up a CRON job for that.) If something does happen, I'll obviously make every effort to restore the data with my nightly backups. I can't foresee a situation where I wouldn't be able to use my backup to restore the data, but I'm not offering a "guarantee".

That's cool with me. I don't rely on a host for backups, regardless of their policy.

Thanks TySoft. You rock. :dapimp:

:drummer:

Ty just helped me troubleshoot an e-mail problem for 30 minutes.

:heart:

Yes, quarterly is every 3 months. Also adding in semi-annual and annual options soon.

Last edited:
:bump:

it just doesnt get any better :bigthumb:

he's always there!
he helps you with any probs you might run into!
setup is almost instant!

you'd be silly to go elsewhere.

p.s. support your fellow tribalwar peeps.

SarcaStick said:
:bump:

it just doesnt get any better :bigthumb:

he's always there!
he helps you with any probs you might run into!
setup is almost instant!

you'd be silly to go elsewhere.

p.s. support your fellow tribalwar peeps.

because hes tysoft

The TW special on the heavy plan is now 1gb webspace, since someone just signed up for heavy from TW and didn't know what to give 'em since I didn't clearly define it. So I decided on 500mb>1gb.

TySoft said:
The TW special on the heavy plan is now 1gb webspace, since someone just signed up for heavy from TW and didn't know what to give 'em since I didn't clearly define it. So I decided on 500mb>1gb.

:blueblob: :lol:

you :rocker:

TySoft said:

Sorry...do you mean special #1 or special #2 (or for both specials..the heavy is now 1gb)

Also...is "adult content" allowed? Not talking about anything illegal. (sorry Hydrogen).

You sorta need a FAQ on your website for idiots like me who wonder what you allow and don't allow. (either that or I am an idiot and am missing it). :)

LostDuck said:
Sorry...do you mean special #1 or special #2 (or for both specials..the heavy is now 1gb)

Also...is "adult content" allowed? Not talking about anything illegal. (sorry Hydrogen).

You sorta need a FAQ on your website for idiots like me who wonder what you allow and don't allow. (either that or I am an idiot and am missing it). :)

No adult content (just don't want to deal with anything that could possibly arise from hosting it). I'm adding an FAQ with the redesign coming soon, but that is burried in the ToS/AUP.

The 1gb is on the $12/mo offer, aka not the discounted one.

Redemption said:
Tysoft,
You should offer plesk servers too.
Save yo' self a bit of change and the product is just hands down better.

I like Plesk too, but cPanel is the industry leader and people really love it.

If I ever start offering Windows/ASP hosting I'll probably use Plesk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back