I can't drink enough for this to make sense. Could all Texans please provide input.

Bill Gates is putting tiny microscopic computers in the vaccine to turn us all into his slaves. I seen it on the Intarweb tubes.

The snow in Texas was created by Bill Gates. I'm not even kidding. These people are allowed to vote, breed, and not get the vaccine.

Some flakes believe Bill Gates sent plastic snow to Texas - 11 ice-cold takedowns - The Poke

Texans, thoughts please. Also maybe if absent could do a controlled experiment with some real Finnish snow just so we can be sure.

I was seeking my first bachelors in San Angelo, circa 1989. Shannon Medical center was the most awesome cardiac cath lab in America, and San Angelo was the worst place I ever lived.

Austin is a great place to live, I hear.

I'm guessing the headline '2 whole e-thots on tiktok believe Bill Gates sent plastic snow to Texas' might seem like a bit of a reach

funny how hard people like mitch have to constantly scrape the bottom of the barrel to find people they can compare themselves to intellectually

tru that honkey

:jester:

I'm good thanks, having a lotta fun here. Bit more Goshin would be nice.

man fuck you for even suggesting more goshin, you worthless twat.

kill yourself. thanks.

Kill yourself midxe.
2imrRKr.jpg

ITT: 'Mercun dummies getting all uppity and salty about a satirical article on 'Mercun dummies.

How uncharacteristic from the usual suspects :ftard: :ftard:

Thread objective achieved :rofl:

:lol: fuck off mitch, shitting on random stupid tiktok users doesn't count as 'intelligent satire'(your words) let alone shitty satire

every 'article' on your painfully unfunny site is just an archive of links to a singled out stupid rube social media post, followed by links to several replies by random tryhard bottom-feeder dickheads like you that can't resist the urge to seek out and pick the lowest hanging fruit they can find

at least they have hilarious merch:
poke-carousel-2.jpg

Why is the Poke your primary source of information mitch?

This story has been covered by other outlets. There is video of that lady trying to melt a snowball with fire, and failing. It's a non-issue because there aren't many people stupid enough to believe it's true-- HOWEVER, as of yet in this thread, no Trumpster has answered his questions, or said, "of course it isn't true that Bill Gates sent fake snow to Texas." Not one of you has said it.

This story has been covered by other outlets. There is video of that lady trying to melt a snowball with fire, and failing. It's a non-issue because there aren't many people stupid enough to believe it's true-- HOWEVER, as of yet in this thread, no Trumpster has answered his questions, or said, "of course it isn't true that Bill Gates sent fake snow to Texas." Not one of you has said it.

lmao

do we really need to?

i never saw you condemn black lives matter riots and destruction either, not one time.

bill gates didn't send fake snow to texas

but his sister did!

If you don't publicly denounce everything that comes out on social media by people that appear to vote the same party line as you do, that can only mean YOU support what these people are saying...

WOW!

Back