I can't drink enough for this to make sense. Could all Texans please provide input.

great thread mitch. very self aware. ty for the amazing daily threads and amazing content.

You're welcome. Welcome to get fucked that is. Be sure to let us all know when you have something better. I can wait. You miserable whiny little baby bitch.

people also think bill gates made covid to get rich selling the cure.. ignore the fact he basically created computing and had a monopoly on it and made billions.. Covid was the real goal

amadeus loves bill gates bc bill gates gave him an easy to use operating system that allows him to prey on children as young as 5

there's a substantial amount of overlap between the people that believe bill gates created the snowstorm and the people who believe the election was stolen. go figure.

I have one even better than that for the Bill Gates hater club. I see this floating around facebook

Copied...research for yourself.
The vaccine is not given to stop this virus it's given to sterilize men and make women infertile. Why give a vaccine for a virus that is at a 99. 2% of survival rate. Because for the most part it will not kill you not unless you are old with underlined medical issues or young for that matter with underlined medical issues.
Bill Gates and wife's foundation funds the vaccine production because they support population control by any means deemed necessary. Go on Pfizer website and read the truth. Bill Gates has a patent out. The patent number us NW 2020060606A1
NW-NEW WORLD ORDER.
2020 YEAR OF PLANDEMIC
060606- 666( MARK OF THE BEAST).
AU-ARTIFICAL IDENTIFICATION
THE KEY ENZYME INGREDIENT IS CALLED
I hope your ready to hear is: LUCIFERASE
MEANING THE DEVILS PLAN TO ERASE PEOPLE.
BILL GATES plans is to usher in the antichrist agenda and to speed up REVELATION 13:16-18
The patent is to fund and create a Microsoft needle laser light to tattoo our right hand or if you prefer the forehead. This invisible tattoo will track us and control us and will be able to know whose not in compliance to the New World Order. Those that do not take the mark or tattoo, will not be able to buy or sale. "ARE WE READY TO DIE FOR THE CAUSE OF CHRIST"
The vaccine is fake people. And Biden and Kampala never took a vaccine shot. It was just them mocking the seriousness of the virus and to gain the people's trust. Are we like sheep lead to the slaughter house we go and receive the fake vaccine (a death warrant to all that comply)

there's a substantial amount of overlap between the people that believe bill gates created the snowstorm and the people who believe the election was stolen. go figure.
there would also be an overlap between the people that called trump a nazi and the people renaming cages to influx facilities.

Imagine the confusion from desert dwelling people who have never seen snow before try to melt it and it doesn't melt.

are you referring to people holding a lighter to a snowball and being too stupid to figure out why the snowball isn't dripping, but it's still shrinking in size?

read this and you'll be less confused, sam.

Last edited:
Back