I can't drink enough for this to make sense. Could all Texans please provide input.

The internet has been amazing for people to suddenly realize people are stupid all over the world. (then make stupid posts about it)

Makes you wonder a bit how the political arena would look with only TV and radio.

depends if we're talking pre or post fairness doctrine.

Do you think one single media outlet remotely follows that?

That being said the internet is the medium which warped "news" into a biased machine.

Instant news from anywhere, media companies gauging reactions for ratings so the loudest screechers get the most coverage etc.

the fairness doctrine worked from '49 until '87.

Americans have been dumbing down ever since it was repealed.

Now we've arrived at 5g causes 'rona and bill gates created the texas snowstorm.

the fairness doctrine worked from '49 until '87.

Americans have been dumbing down ever since it was repealed.

Now we've arrived at 5g causes 'rona and bill gates created the texas snowstorm.

You are such a shill :lol:

"America is only dumb with the other side!!!11"

You are equally as dumb since you drink your toilet water from a different stall.

Why is the Poke your primary source of information mitch?

It isn't, It's a satirical site. I'm a fan of intelligent satire and there are plenty of deserving targets out there. So I go there as a bit of a relief from the living brain donors in here whose best efforts boil down to LMAO POOPTRUCKS MIDGET SLAVES LOLOLOL.

are you referring to people holding a lighter to a snowball and being too stupid to figure out why the snowball isn't dripping, but it's still shrinking in size?

read this and you'll be less confused, sam.
All I said is people who have never seen the snow, are shocked it isn't melting when they try to burn it. I live 3 hours from Tahoe and used to go snowboarding 293487789 times a year, so I am well aware of what snow does.

Maybe they should've put it in a pot, heated up the pot for a bit, then they could see its snow.

I often think about midge as Dubai's own ngfm

Someone not particularly smart or well accomplished. Lifetime cubicle or middle management type who lost his job and can't find another because he's at the tail end of his career and younger people do his type of work for less money.

Ngfm, but with a successful wife and no income tax basically.

midxe could just step off a ladder or a footstool, but he'd have trouble getting up there to start with.

Snow is slippery, and sledding is fun. We see east coasters do it all the time so why not Texans?

Back