Tommy Robinson: I Was Kept in Solitary Confinement 23.5 Hours a Day

i'm not worried about eric's remax job

go ahead and follow thru on ur threats, big boi

if this guy is as wealthy and connected as u claim, he's going 2 light u up in court

are u going 2 follow thru, or are u just going 2 keep posting incoherent shit on tribalwar?

ur hesitation betrays ur feelings -- u kno ur full of shit and not a single person in the world believes any of ur fantasies

They whooped each other's asses over some fuckin refugees hahahaha god damn the Chinese are the most racist of the bunch and we have millions of em

I just read that he was live streaming for a case that had a blackout issued. He was also drumming up online viewers by explicitly stating that he knew he was in violation and could be subject to prison based on his past dealings with the court.

This guy is a troll, so they made an example out of him. Not saying his sentencing should have been expedited and subjected to such conditions, but this is sort of like the little kid who cries about the dog biting him because he pulled its tail.

He was literally reading from a BBC article describing the case when he was arrested. That article is still in publication.

Maybe that's the whole point.

The bigwigs in the UK know that Muzzies are the biggest threat the world faces at the moment but they also know they can't say that and they have to say the opposite in order to maintain their power. They need white people to be red-pilled to take up arms against it while making it seem like they're completely against the idea and trying to squash it from even starting.

So they lock up Tommy - a man with a history, albeit small, of violence - and drive him past the point of no return. He starts becoming a vigilante against Islamic scum. He inspires others. The Englishman wakes up. Muslims are slaughtered in droves. The UK Govt enacts a "temporary stay" of visas to Muslims "for their own protection." The UK flushes it's system.

Just kidding, they are suicidal. RIP UK. You had a good run.

LOLZ gg Britainistan

Cucked by the slow burn mudslime invasion.

they say he was influencing a jury

but the trial was over

they say he was harassing people who got convicted......but he was reading them, quoting them, articles that were openly published and readily available.

so they got him with disrupting the peace

no trial, no legal representation, no guilty plea necessary and was charged with 13 months in that hell

constantly told his wife and kids were going to be acid attacked at their home while he was locked up in solitary confinement 23 hours a day

if you think that is justice, that is OK........given what he actually did. What actually happened. Then you deserve the hell hole people like this have created.

And he was lucky that one magistrate overturned and completely saw through the INJUSTICE THAT OCCURED

(hence voiding ALL previous legal decisions and Glyth's dumb fucking fake news opinion as well)

Wake Up
he's a true patriot for his country Britain; nearly their only hope of waking up to the truth of an over-populated, in some areas, world of people who would love to move to yours; instead of fighting/working in their home countries for a better world. Resources/SPACE are limited; protect things for awhile where you live, as this world changes rapidly.

EDIT
and i say all this
as i'm helping my neighbor and his wife get a passport
he was born in the USA; he has a birth certificate
he lives here in otay tj
crosses the boarder everyday with his birth certificate and works two jobs
has a beautiful friendly smart wife
have to tell you...
i want this couple in the USA

his crosses to the us are horrendously long... up to 3 hours because he has to go in the 'regular' line
if we can get his passports, then we can work to get a trusted traveler, then a sentri pass for easy drive over the boarder... ~15 min

but i
discriminate

also
I do want this law changed about just being born in the us by non us citizens getting you and family citizenship
He's trying to do this legally, but it is time to change the law

Last edited:
Back