Tommy Robinson: I Was Kept in Solitary Confinement 23.5 Hours a Day

23 hours a day is what you get locked up for in county jail here in Cali. Some people spend months and months until their trail is complete when they either get let go or transferred to a different jail. Because our jails are so overbooked, the 'open' area is packed with bunks and if you don't get a room, you are stuck on your bed for those 23 hours a day.

I don't know what he was expecting - jail sucks ass and it's designed that way so people don't return. But now that he is out, I can see some insane Marxist killing him.

he was expecting the holiday inn sort of ~gaol~ that europeans usually enjoy

the sort of :sunny:fun times:sunny: that he saw all the big bad m0slems having while incarcerated in the same facility

I'd kill.

Maybe that's the whole point.

The bigwigs in the UK know that Muzzies are the biggest threat the world faces at the moment but they also know they can't say that and they have to say the opposite in order to maintain their power. They need white people to be red-pilled to take up arms against it while making it seem like they're completely against the idea and trying to squash it from even starting.

So they lock up Tommy - a man with a history, albeit small, of violence - and drive him past the point of no return. He starts becoming a vigilante against Islamic scum. He inspires others. The Englishman wakes up. Muslims are slaughtered in droves. The UK Govt enacts a "temporary stay" of visas to Muslims "for their own protection." The UK flushes it's system.

Just kidding, they are suicidal. RIP UK. You had a good run.

What was that movie with the dude who started killing judges and prosecutors and shit? That was a cool movie. That's what Tommy should do.

Maybe that's the whole point.

The bigwigs in the UK know that Muzzies are the biggest threat the world faces at the moment but they also know they can't say that and they have to say the opposite in order to maintain their power. They need white people to be red-pilled to take up arms against it while making it seem like they're completely against the idea and trying to squash it from even starting.

So they lock up Tommy - a man with a history, albeit small, of violence - and drive him past the point of no return. He starts becoming a vigilante against Islamic scum. He inspires others. The Englishman wakes up. Muslims are slaughtered in droves. The UK Govt enacts a "temporary stay" of visas to Muslims "for their own protection." The UK flushes it's system.

Just kidding, they are suicidal. RIP UK. You had a good run.

:lol: brutal

+

"The sun never set on the British Empire"

main-qimg-c337c6027fc8391719f4d1a75208d476-c

What was that movie with the dude who started killing judges and prosecutors and shit? That was a cool movie. That's what Tommy should do.

wasn't it a group of dudes?

I feel like I've seen this, or something very similar, with Danny Dyer, and Sean Bean as an Iraq war vet

they start out killing chavs and low level criminals and work their way up to corrupt judges etc

edit: haha OK you guys must be thinking of an actual good movie that I haven't seen :D

Give a shit about our own prison industrial complex instead of caring about some limey piece of trash that you like on YouTube or something.

Give a shit about our own prison industrial complex instead of caring about some limey piece of trash that you like on YouTube or something.

does not compute

US prison complex mostly fucks over the people that TW already hates, they have no beef with it

but when an angry racist loser is locked up, it's different

for obvious reasons

This is awful. He looks broken. I hope he takes some time to himself. He was completely physically and psychologically fucked up.

If they put him in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day... that is serious business.

It really fucks with people to be confined in total isolation like that.

Saying you don't like the Muslim religion and the culture around it...
isn't racist.

just saying

glad 'Tommy Robinson' is out
RIP Briton

btw
I don't think Scientology is much good either
but
ya know
no

BOMBS

Last edited:
Back