Tommy Robinson: I Was Kept in Solitary Confinement 23.5 Hours a Day

does not compute

US prison complex mostly fucks over the people that TW already hates, they have no beef with it

but when an angry racist loser is locked up, it's different

for obvious reasons

31950195_1843417085680261_7706842290345476096_n.jpg

does not compute

US prison complex mostly fucks over the people that TW already hates, they have no beef with it

but when an angry racist loser is locked up, it's different

for obvious reasons

vanster module must have been installed in your brain

very sorry

I just read that he was live streaming for a case that had a blackout issued. He was also drumming up online viewers by explicitly stating that he knew he was in violation and could be subject to prison based on his past dealings with the court.

This guy is a troll, so they made an example out of him. Not saying his sentencing should have been expedited and subjected to such conditions, but this is sort of like the little kid who cries about the dog biting him because he pulled its tail.

I just read that he was live streaming for a case that had a blackout issued. He was also drumming up online viewers by explicitly stating that he knew he was in violation and could be subject to prison based on his past dealings with the court.

fake news bro. He was explicitly attempting to not violate the rules - clarified with the cops outside beforehand where he could stand and said he was only reporting info that had already been in the newspaper. Whether or not he succeeded is somewhat up for debate because he did verbally engage with some of the suspects as they walked in the courthouse.

they say he was influencing a jury

but the trial was over

they say he was harassing people who got convicted......but he was reading them, quoting them, articles that were openly published and readily available.

so they got him with disrupting the peace

no trial, no legal representation, no guilty plea necessary and was charged with 13 months in that hell

constantly told his wife and kids were going to be acid attacked at their home while he was locked up in solitary confinement 23 hours a day

if you think that is justice, that is OK........given what he actually did. What actually happened. Then you deserve the hell hole people like this have created.

And he was lucky that one magistrate overturned and completely saw through the INJUSTICE THAT OCCURED

(hence voiding ALL previous legal decisions and Glyth's dumb fucking fake news opinion as well)

Last edited:
Nooo no no, he's just a TROLL. Fuck his family and safety and shit lock him up solitary confinement for having his peoples interest at heart.

can u stop bringing up SA

for like

two fuking minutes

its like ur entire life and ive never even been to its homepage

it means nothing to me!!

it doesnt exist!!

Back