Drinking. Bad.

ur sposed 2 open w/ the good stuff so ur buzzed and don't notice the inferiority of the cheap shit, u noob

Drinking. Good.

OldFashioned22ozBottle.png

Drink whiskey not beer. Beer is going to make you guys all into fat bastards. Sipping whiskey allows me to regulate how drunk I get much easier. Everything in moderation everything in the right amount was what my mother always taught me... And I'd be a fatty if I drank beer to get drunk.

I had the opposite reaction with liquor. Once I started drinking liquor there was no going back and I stopped enjoying alcohol. I just needed to get fucked up as soon as possible.

Drink whiskey not beer. Beer is going to make you guys all into fat bastards. Sipping whiskey allows me to regulate how drunk I get much easier. Everything in moderation everything in the right amount was what my mother always taught me... And I'd be a fatty if I drank beer to get drunk.

i have a bit of a problem with whiskey. I'll drink a pint and and feel pretty good and then think I need more of something else and as soon as I'm done with one beer I become a complete mess. :nuts:

I haven't quite tackled the issue so I just keep changing the formula hoping for the best results lol

Back