[Ukraine] You thought it was over?

its p funny when Americans can't even see through their own media and government bullshit as it pertains to these foreign squabbles

Your government and military are in the business of destabilizing foreign states. This is how you hold onto power. I don't particularly fault the methodology, I'd do the same thing if I was the shot-caller... but its just funny when Americans don't see the game for what it is. It's even funnier when they balk at Russia's response, as if any other response could possibly be expected. Fucking derp.

its p funny when Americans can't even see through their own media and government bullshit as it pertains to these foreign squabbles

Your government and military are in the business of destabilizing foreign states. This is how you hold onto power. I don't particularly fault the methodology, I'd do the same thing if I was the shot-caller... but its just funny when Americans don't see the game for what it is. It's even funnier when they balk at Russia's response, as if any other response could possibly be expected. Fucking derp.

Mostly it is just a level of comfort people have with the corruption they find acceptable.

The US tends to cover up the most egregious forms of corruption with something that looks legitimate, some "independent" commission or agency.

Russia just wears its Oligarchy and Kleptocracy on its sleeve.

Given the difference in the standard of living for the average American compared to Russian it isn't hard to sell "our" shit as being better.

Ya unless you're an isolationist STEM autist you can't possibly expect a response other than balking.

When a nation rises up and kicks a corrupt government out under immediate threat of violence as the former political elite fleas to Russia, Russia sends in their military to shell checkpoints but hit cities instead. They send in their military to shoot down military aircraft but hit civilian aircraft instead. They send in their military to shore up the motherland and receive sanctions from the West that sends their economy into recession instead.

I wonder how well their reactive armor handles Javelin missiles?

"when a nation rises up"

:lol:

lol
ukraine_AP630496456825.jpg

Rebels hope to raise a fraction of that number to fight within the next few days...

Yep, that's definitely 45 million people in that town square.

I find it hard to believe that more than 9,857,308 Ukranians would rather be living under a Russian puppet government right now just because a guy online said Russia is head freedom fighter in this situation.

Its really too bad they gave up their nukes.

They would have been defence nukes huh?

Kiev could have used them against the very dangerous 15,000 terrorist policemen in their operation to save Donbass.

15,000 police ‘defected to Donbas separatists’
15,000 police

“All those [officers] who remained on the territory occupied by the Russian gangsters have been dismissed from the Interior Ministry and do not receive a salary,” Avakov said.

“They have also been deprived of all social guarantees. This procedure [of dismissal] is quite long, but it’s going ahead.”

He said something in the order of 15,000 policemen in Luhansk and Donetsk regions who previously served Ukraine were no longer doing so.

“About three months ago I issued an order for all police officers in areas outside of the control of the Ukrainian authorities to leave the zone controlled by the militants within two weeks,” Avakov said.

“Every unit was told were to get out – Mariupol, Kramatorsk, and so on. All those who came out are considered still to be in the service of the Interior Ministry. All those who did not, are, it appears, traitors.”
Read more on UNIAN: 15,000 police

Ya unless you're an isolationist STEM autist you can't possibly expect a response other than balking.

When a nation rises up and kicks a corrupt government out under immediate threat of violence as the former political elite fleas to Russia, Russia sends in their military to shell checkpoints but hit cities instead. They send in their military to shoot down military aircraft but hit civilian aircraft instead. They send in their military to shore up the motherland and receive sanctions from the West that sends their economy into recession instead.

I wonder how well their reactive armor handles Javelin missiles?

God u r like ngfm on the other side of the spectrum

dealyrunk is an anti-war regressive bush "lied people died" dood

who instantly flipped flopped to a pro-war...pro-drone king bombing, new war in Syria over Wmd, extraordinaire back in 2008 the second Obama took office.

so defensive nuclear bombing someone would be the next immediate evolution to his massive ideological shortcomings.

anti-war-left-missing.jpg

If you want to get more consistent talking points out of him you might as well just go straight to the source that feeds him

Spoiler

the rest is just second hand gurgling and regurgitation...the kind you could only get from someone like icfire

or msnbc

Last edited:
Back