netflix shows

finding dd s3 wildly inconsistent...daredevil kicks the shit out of enhanced people in the defenders series then gets shitkicked repeatedly by some jock that throws rosary beads like wtf

Sense 8 was fucking amazing, I'm so fucking sad they canceled it. But it's way worth a watch if you haven't seen it. Amazing show.

Right now I'm enjoying The Blacklist.

schitts creek was funny but the new season... rough... do not recommend

tried watching American Vandal but thought the same thing, got real tired of the concept

Making a Murderer is good...season 2 was released, and its solid also.

Ozark S1 was great...have yet to start S2

Mindhunter was good,but its pretty slow drama.

If you like historical dramas: The Last Kingdom is pretty damned good. 2 seasons and a third on the way.

The Ranch

I just watched making a murder s2e1 and it's just more retarded defence funded propaganda again

I didn't realize they made a season 2 of Man in the high castle....seemed like it ended fine after S1. Is season 2 any good?

Is Norsemen any good, saw the preview while cruizing around last night and put it on the back burner.

Though I do not watch much TV and many of these have been around for a while - some recent selections which were enjoyed:

- Peaky Blinders - as long as you do not mind violence. Fantastic show. Excellent acting.
- Orange is the new Black - kind of stupid, but my wife likes it and there are a few characters in it that I found amusing.
- Ozark - just started S1 - interesting and has potential.

Norseman is essentially a parody, and its Meh. :shrug:

I am going to have to check out Man in the High Castle season 2...will add to my list, thanks.

Got really excited when I heard that Netflix is currently making a show about the Witcher. Then, I saw an artcile about how they wanted to cast Ciri as a black/Asain girl and I lost all interest. Then, I saw another article where they were showing off their cast and apparently, the public pushed back real hard on having a black Ciri so the disgusting Jew got her shit together for a day but decided instead to cast a different character that is black, and made Yennifer an Indian girl in the 8th grade.

I am almost done with all the books and I started thinking that maybe the reason the Elves HATE humans is because, in the Witcher world, all the humans were black and not white... It makes total sense.

Because I was skipping the opening credits, I didn't realize that Sorsha from Willow was the nun in Daredevil Season 3.

Back