Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

42282221_10160971507160370_8239621795024470016_n.jpg

Just like Eve, women are so dumb that they will be the downfall of America. It's always the women.

I didn't read this thread full of worthless opinions on either side, but I'll add mine:

Kavanaugh has a televangelist haircut, and should be rejected on that basis alone.

i remember stories during the womans suffrage movement where they picked president Kennedy because of his looks.......how attractive he was

I used this as reasoning for why they shouldn't be allowed to vote

but glad to see our voice of reason found good cause for why his vote and opinion should be nullified as well

p.s. james madison is the biggest bitch of all presidents, including barry hussein; his duty was 2 defend the white house and he ran away like ~certain tribalwar leftists when confronted with statistical data~ b/c he's a kiddly fiddling faggot

i bet i could totally beat him at starsiege:TRIBES duel

If he and judge were the animals media is portraying them to be, there would of been somebody somewhere who would have filed a complaint somewhere back when it happened. Short of actual documented accusations back when it happened, I don't see how you can pursue this in good faith.people nowadays will say anything to get their 15 seconds.

Now if like Cosby and Weinstein the sheer number of former female associates start coming forward then that would be a different story, but 2, 3 or 5 over something that allegedly happened 35 years ago? Fucking waste of time and tax dollars

I don't think I would like 5, 3 or even 2 women from my past coming out with shit like that.

Best way is to cut them up afterwards to save this sort of thing from happening, it's all about risk management.

Back