Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

lol the_donald called this like 3 days ago. they knew that the dims were going to try to get more women to accuse him. lol what a stupid shit show. I hope that in the end, the democratic party is destroyed and disbanded forever.

its been proven havax but reddit deleted all those posts

keep visiting the donald its hilarious

youre talking shit that i watch bbc and al jazeera

meanwhile youre eating shit from the donald and regurgitating it :lol:

Guess you didn't hear that the author of that thread deleted it himself, and his own account.

they tried reposting it but it got deleted because reddit disallowed the domains he was linking

u dont kno the full story either

Another liberal 53 year old women's rights advocating psychology major who was too drunk to remember the details but is sure it was Kavanaugh?

so drunk she was "foggy and slurring her words" but she sure remembers that it was brett kavanaugh

lol seriously?

She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

yeah, someone said that down the hall, his whole name, lol gtfo

and this kind of clarity, after 6 whole days of going through her memories.

After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said.

this is not even the onion, folks :rofl:

"When I sexually assaulted those women, I certainly didn't expect them to all turn out to be in a demographic that almost universally opposes my political and judicial ideology with extreme prejudice. Talk about egg on my face."

-Brett Kavanaugh probably

Back