So we’re not gonna discuss the democratic debates in its own thread?

I can't watch this shit.

Free, Free, Free, everything is Free.

They don't directly answer the question asked, all saying the same thing (free), and then bicker with each other. Unwatchable.

How's Buttigieg doing? I'm not watching this shit.

What people got to see was a young executive being schooled by old executives on what he should have done. "You should have fired the Chief of Police."

Even if it's more complex that that, or if there are laws that prevent that from being done, it was put out there and made him look like he is inexperienced at governance.

all my npc frens are under the impression that harris is the clear winner and somehow yang deserves a cabinet position despite having no policy opinion except "completely devastate the global economy"

What people got to see was a young executive being schooled by old executives on what he should have done. "You should have fired the Chief of Police."

Even if it's more complex that that, or if there are laws that prevent that from being done, it was put out there and made him look like he is inexperienced at governance.

What do you think about that?

My take is that those old executives are the reason he has to deal with a racist police force at all. Obviously, those old executives aren't specific to south bend Indiana, but the problem isn't exclusive to there either. I'm pretty sure I'm still with him, mainly because those old folks havn't gotten it done. Anywhere. Where is racist policing not an issue in the united states?

It was an obvious angle of attack though, and has been there since the beginning. I simply question and doubt their wisdom and experience.

Back