Worst popular actor of our times

tom cruise is awesome

yeah it's still bobby deniro for me given this threads criteria. pretty much godly until after heat where he tried comedy? then sports an eddie murphy sized list of terrible films

including a terrible film WITH eddie murphy

deniro so transparently gave up at a certain point that you can't ever mistake good for bad. there's actor deniro and then there's post-analyze this self-parody deniro

leo is pretty much unbearable, even in his 'good' movies. scarlett johansson is also completely terrible except for that one movie where she plays an alien robot that doesn't comprehend human emotion

costner's problem has nothing to do with acting - he is pretty talented in that respect

he just needs to stay the fuck away from editing his own films, because he's fucking awful at it

can we talk about charlize theron for a minute

i dont believe she is the worst, but from a popularity to terrible ratio maybe. as much as I loved her initially and still do when she speaks publicly in a nice dress and a south african accent, she herself has added nothing to any movie i've seen with her since the very early 2000s.

the road particularly stands out as her being completely shit, especially given they wrote her a part where she played depressed woman. inspiring. mad max she could have been played by another dozen 'strong womyn' better. she just doesnt do it for me anymore idk

can we talk about charlize theron for a minute

i dont believe she is the worst, but from a popularity to terrible ratio maybe. as much as I loved her initially and still do when she speaks publicly in a nice dress and a south african accent, she herself has added nothing to any movie i've seen with her since the very early 2000s.

the road particularly stands out as her being completely shit, especially given they wrote her a part where she played depressed woman. inspiring. mad max she could have been played by another dozen 'strong womyn' better. she just doesnt do it for me anymore idk

She certainly went full SJW but that’s clearly not uncommon. I will say I thought she was great in The Devil’s Advocate. I thought she nailed the accent and was believable.

Back