School shooting Texas Blah Blah ban schools etc.

Slow day as a barkeep?

You have the 2nd most posts in the thread next to a retired guy.

making 2 ounce drinks he should be busy forever

except my guess is that nobody is buying them

and he can't keep his bar clean because he is a filthy cockroach on his phone all day instead of wiping down counters

life ain't like the "never gonna give you up" video, bruh

ppl ain't got time 2 polish the pewter all day

WELL coombz

tbh it looks like oceania server has no activity (as usual) and usa server has 100 kills per minute

i bet ur gonna palay here so u can get some midairs

do u berieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve
in life after t-dubs?

serveimage

I'm not really sure if I am in kindergarten or preschool. Oh, wait, it's TW. This entire display of supposed grown assed adults doing the "no I'm not, you're the stinky head!" bullshit is pretty tiring.

I live in New Hampshire, I am not worried, if I really need weapons, I know exactly where to find them and I know several pussies I can take them from.

the Detorit rot, or spread, as I see it is spreading all over the USA right now but not at a fast enough rate that we can't see it coming.......not with out some other major historical events pending

you should see the chaos on the west coast right now.......we have massive caravans of millennial homeless backpackers doing their yearly migration from San Fran to Portland and Seattle right now.

Just in time to become net beneficiaries of the new Amazon/Starcucks homeless head tax handout.

Metheads pretty much run and roam the rural lands.......and gangs and cartels and homeless comprise the urban areas.

Non-violent crime is up a few hundred percent this year in most rural regions........and we are in a "good" economy.

just imagine what violent crime will be during another downturn.......and not just in the big shitties

Last edited:
described cali pretty accurately I would say... except he left out the part where san diego is literally covered in shit

Back