School shooting Texas Blah Blah ban schools etc.

Best part of TW (besides the fact you think you represent mainstream America and the fringe group you are), was when this thread first started, board members were calling him a radical Muslim.

The US does have real enemies, and most of them are sitting in their computer chairs, posting on right wing bulletin boards.

the more you post, the dumber you get.

vanster, unite the american nations w/ the right wing computer chair sitters

u can use them as hired guns 2 destroy the usa and send the bia back 2 hell

they'll join up b/c they hate the government and all yppl fantasize about being john dunbar

you know what brightens a person like tele up

going on the internet and making jabs at other's personal loss

:sunny:

ya you arent unstable

human nature.. see you are always going to be a weak pussy until you overcome this particular hangup you sensitive bitch.

The real world is brutal.. grow some skin and quit leaking blood in the water

hahahahhahahaha

we should take your guns first Vanster.......it violates the terms of your probation

71VaJF2JPrL._SX679_.jpg

Compoco Bisexual Pride Pin Bi Flag Enamel Lapel Heart Gay Pin Brooch

what an amazing bisexual, peace flag hat wearing, hammer and sickle loving nazi he was

wait, BIsexual?

isn't that part of LGBT?

so does that mean that the LGBT group believes in only 2 genders?

Best part of TW (besides the fact you think you represent mainstream America and the fringe group you are)

... America just voted a buffoon into office just to spite the other (less than)half of the country. I dont think we could have made it ANY CLEARER that we are still the majority.

... America just voted a buffoon into office just to spite the other (less than)half of the country. I dont think we could have made it ANY CLEARER that we are still the majority.

this is the old and angry platform :lol:

Best part of TW (besides the fact you think you represent mainstream America and the fringe group you are), was when this thread first started, board members were calling him a radical Muslim.

The US does have real enemies, and most of them are sitting in their computer chairs, posting on right wing bulletin boards.

and the rest are out choking people, driving drunk, pumped up on opioids, threatening physical violence over the internet, and telling others that they should have their 1st and 2nd amendment rights curbed as someone who knows they can't have their 12 guns as terms of their probation conditions

it almost feels like this is where our country is at right now.......

the lawless, the mentally ill, those who can't control themselves always the most hellbent to micromanage and dictate terms to others existence.

i almost feel like the rest of us could and should learn something from this type of behavior

human nature.. see you are always going to be a weak pussy until you overcome this particular hangup you sensitive bitch.

The real world is brutal.. grow some skin and quit leaking blood in the water

You, Havax and Tele have absolutely no business calling anyone weak. You're out of breath, soft, obese. I've given my race schedule numerous times and offered to meet in person. . that's all it would take to show the rest of the board who is weak and who isn't.

i like to believe in u, but there is no way u can get more range than a fully charged MartCart in an endurance race

uh oh vanster trying to set up another domestic violence event

#raceforthecure

May is mental illness month

the solution starts at home.......coincidentally his home at another crazy cat ladies house

You, Havax and Tele have absolutely no business calling anyone weak. You're out of breath, soft, obese. I've given my race schedule numerous times and offered to meet in person. . that's all it would take to show the rest of the board who is weak and who isn't.

you want to race me? how about I just remind you that I am white and you are indian

Where does the Nazi thing come in at?

the iron cross on the pocket is often associated with white supremacy

even though it has dozens of other usages (like firefighter badges and motorcycle glam)

this guy is so far trolling everyone by putting everything on......i mean i never seen a school shooter wearing a PEACE hat before

this is new levels of batshit crazy that maybe only Vanster himself can give us a glimpse into

Back