School shooting Texas Blah Blah ban schools etc.

A witness said students and coaches at the school would bully Pagourtzis and “call him names.”

aka they were collectively fucking asking 4 it and probly laughed when he said he'd come in and open fire if they didn't stfu

as always

u know u might be in texas when u look around and there is an ocean of denim jeans and tucked in short sleeve shirts

tln09xv4wny01.jpg

hammer & sickle...good little leftist :sick:

george and lisa :wave: liberalism is a mental disorder

This is the collapse of society at 1%. Soldiers coming home from pointless wars with empty hands and stomachs full of opioids. Father figures ridiculed by blue haired bitter feminist cunts that represent none of us. Peaceful, humble religion mocked openly with the same old disingenuous tired old arguments, rabid dogs, while violent enabling religion masqueraded as exotic and multicultural. Single mothers revered as strong independent homes, while they cower in the closet crying trying to figure out how to find a loving man every weekend. Patriotism literally burning in the streets wearing black masks to hide the fact that they are frightened and cornered children. Violent gangs revered in the media as freedom fighters and the next civil rights movement. Endless unimaginable amounts sex and guts and feces and blood. Children's idols are killers, artists are thugs and drug dealers. Bodies stained with ink and colors to represent how bland and devoid of thought their inner soul is. Politicians beating mistresses in the dark with leather whips at 6pm, speaking at a cancer fundraiser at 8pm. Masterworks of art created in 15 minutes with glitter and an iPhone and born into the world to the sound of golf claps and rich "educated" cosmopolitan liberals sipping champaign. Champions of degeneracy hoarding billions waiting for it to crack and crumble so they can steal the fragmented pieces with their grimy greedy hands. This is the collapse of society at 1%. I don't want to see 5%, I want to find a fucking cabin in the woods and be forgotten even by God.

dang this is heavy

too heavy for most people

the more i read about the opioid epidemic the more i realize it is nothing but a government hospice program for the mentally deranged and disabled. for those who don't fit the requirements for physical hospice just yet.

they are actually trying to kill people in this country......but first they need them to calm down, give up hope, stop resisting, and just accept that already or they are afraid that events like this one will keep happening (and not just on other sheep but people who actually matter higher up).

my homeless neighbor just got on medi-CAL assistance and went in for a recuring sore throat, due to his drinking issue, way over drinking issue, and came back with a big bottle full of opioids to help him "fix" his problem..........i was like well that is nice of the taxpayers to help you euthanize yourself like that

Don't get me started on the trap that opioids are and how hard they push them.. Not to mention how much worse they make the pain overall and that excludes the addiction part.

FDA my fucking ass

tln09xv4wny01.jpg

hammer & sickle...good little leftist :sick:

george and lisa :wave: liberalism is a mental disorder

they know this

this is why they don't want anyone to own guns

except for them........which ironically they shouldn't have

but he brags online about having over 12 of

which he legally can't own with domestic disturbance issues and being on active PA parole

life is just like that but with millions more of them everywhere all the time

they want more investigations, more cops, more programs, more government, but watch them squirm like rats if they ever go against the actual criminal "animals" they were designed for.

then the outrage begins......because they actually got what they said they wanted.......just not for them

it has to be a cry for help is all i can figure

as they sit around desperately wanting to report "others" for mind crimes online

Last edited:
dang this is heavy

too heavy for most people

the more i read about the opioid epidemic the more i realize it is nothing but a government hospice program for the mentally deranged and disabled. for those who don't fit the requirements for physical hospice just yet.

they are actually trying to kill people in this country......but first they need them to calm down, give up hope, stop resisting, and just accept that already or they are afraid that events like this one will keep happening (and not just on other sheep but people who actually matter higher up).

my homeless neighbor just got on medi-CAL assistance and went in for a recuring sore throat, due to his drinking issue, way over drinking issue, and came back with a big bottle full of opioids to help him "fix" his problem..........i was like well that is nice of the taxpayers to help you euthanize yourself like that

but did you give him any of your thoughts and prayers

I will issue my unsolicited warning once again.. you are not armed to the teeth and don't have more than 100 rounds on hand... you're an idiot

Here’s the thing, if I had the desire and will to kill you, I don’t care how many guns you have, you would be dead. Because unless you know that I am coming to kill you, there is no way you are going to stop me. I can think of a hundred ways to kill someone without them having a chance to prevent it.

You can’t stop crazy with purpose unless crazy is also stupid.

Do you think I could prevent you from assassinating me if you had time and desire to plan my demise?

So, Guns don’t matter and gun laws don’t matter in the grand scheme of things.

Here’s the thing, if I had the desire and will to kill you, I don’t care how many guns you have, you would be dead. Because unless you know that I am coming to kill you, there is no way you are going to stop me. I can think of a hundred ways to kill someone without them having a chance to prevent it.

You can’t stop crazy with purpose unless crazy is also stupid.

Do you think I could prevent you from assassinating me if you had time and desire to plan my demise?

So, Guns don’t matter and gun laws don’t matter in the grand scheme of things.

My warning had nothing to do with a lone wolf.. So your advice and nice little story are irrelevant

Back