[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

this thread is pretty consistent in that every time i take a dump and look at the contents it seems to delve deeper and deeper into new levels of shit posting :lol:

i-bxgdxgh.jpg

Decline? No

somebody call nickelodeon b/c we just found where GUTS went lmao

OK JUST CAUGHT UP

i saw that :jester: :king: :lol: :lol: smdh gaylord mcfag :lol: :lol: :king: :jester: decided 2b an internet tuffboi and deal a crippling blow to the tribalwar gaming news community w/ some e-threats

#Sad! #LowT!

Sometimes - it's hard to know when you are participating in a historic event as it unfolds. I believe the current events on TW will be known to future generations as The Battle of Wounded Ego.

In the meantime, I'm getting pm's from FedZ saying he's coming to hurt Lisa and me.

That's the culture you come from. Called local police and reported to Cyberbullying Research Center - How to Identify, Prevent, and Respond

If that is what it takes to put him in jail and have this place closed forever, I'm happy to prosecute this.

HEY CYBER CRIMES DIVISION

It's interesting you call someone you e-enighted for just a few weeks ago. . now she's a "bitch" and a "cunt."
Further, you tell me "come at me, bro" from behind a computer chair.

Flash started a gofundme, lets meet, softie. Eye to eye, you call her that again, yeah I'll come at you. At this point, she'd like me to tear your trachea out and show it to you before you fall.

Are you offering to meet Lisa and I? Tubby, I don't think you've had enough Doritos and cigarettes today. Have I made you mad enough to meet? I hope so, because she doesn't like you. I can't do much for the next couple of weeks, but maybe TW can start a gofundme for you, and we'll make this meeting happen.

edit: I doubt I'll need my right arm, so whenever, Cletus.

innocent Vanster playing the victim cards again in here

doesn't like being digitally berated and insulted so he has to make it personal and physical again.....

also wants to close this site down:

Dude, as this place is, I want it sunk.

please be sure to include in your report his outstanding warrants, fines, probationary status, recent opiate abuse addiction, 12 illegal firearms, and over $3500 he STILL owes to York County Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

All things he openly bragged about not just on this site, but in this thread

thank you and god bless!!!

MAGA

Last edited:
Just so you know.. Vanster hates cops. He has threatened to kick their asses if they are ever at his house again.

He calls you guys pigs and says the only good cop is a dead cop.. look at him. Look at the guy right in the eyes and you will see Mr. Police Officer. Arrest him. He is a danger to society

I was arrested. by Vanster - TribalWar Forums

It's very hard for me to deny that.

He was all "we're going to take care of you, CHIEF."
I suppose I don't have to tell you that he was white. You all correctly assumed it, as you should.

:popcorn:

i mean this guy..............LMAO

hates rednecks, wants them dead, but clearly is biggest redneck of all and obviously hates himself the most

Back