[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

He has had that for a long time..

Also the cops showed up.. they said there is a native american on the loose and I should keep my eyes open.. they said to get some sort of booze to keep on hand in case he shows up. Offer him the booze and then call them and they will take him to the pound

I'm just gonna leave this here...

Ut7zkhJ.gif

That is a good post Data. I think many people got the message. His presidency is having the affect I was looking for with the added benefit of a booming economy. I am somewhat surprised by the number of people who are taking the dem party bait and toeing the line. I am also surprised at how deep the shit went in DC. I knew it was bad. But it's bad like when you have a tree or building that is still standing somehow but when you check into it there is dry rot. Just rot to the core. I think everyone who agrees needs to start working together and we need to ignore the idiots on the fringes while we work towards common goals. Dems - PLEASE CLEAN UP during the elections. Let's get rid of some fanatical fucks and start voting in good people. Jesus - there are so many dem run cities - could you at least start getting rid of asshats? K thanks.

Last edited:
Back