[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Has to be it. Lost cause. Like talking to a wall of hate.

I love other countries. We have a lot more to learn from other countries. I love to visit other countries and learn their customs and speak their languages. I have worked in other countries. Some third world. But - they are other countries. I have never gone and said "Don't do it like this - you need to do it like we do in America" and all that bullshit.

I think his mind is so closed and hate filled he can't imagine anything else. When most of us say "we don't give a fuck what other countries think" we mean ABOUT DONALD TRUMP OR HOW WE DO THINGS HERE". It is the same kind of thing for what people in another state think about how we do things. Thanks but STFU.

exactly

the worst he can say about his political opposition is that they have a deteriorating mind and sit on their porch drinking hooch all day

Study: Communities Most Affected By Opioid Epidemic Also Voted For Trump

maybe he isn't wrong about that

but given his mental state and endless sobriety issues i can't tell if this is said through projection or actual first hand experience issues again

Last edited:
I don't hate other countries, I just recognize that they are individual nations with cultures different than mine. I don't care who they put in charge, or the laws they enact, as they don't affect me at all. I'll criticize an "ally" though who doesn't do what they've agreed to, and who relies on us for money and military matters. If people from other nations want to complain about the US, they're free to knock themselves out. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Exactly what a healthy person thinks.

Let me help you out here. We already KNOW that conservatives don't like being dragged into other countries affairs. We know you don't like taxes going towards the World Health Organization instead of the betterment of the people of the USA and its Infastructure, [strike]The Red Cross[/strike], the Peace Corps [strike]says[/strike] which woefully allows poor countries to keep popping out children like candy to the point they're kept poor and their infrastructure is rendered inadequate to the point they require additional taxpayer resources to repeat this failed infinity loop of humanitarian aid. The majority of the world is already aware that American [strike]conservatives[/strike] liberals don't know science or consider it racist when it contradicts their world view, can't do math or consider it racist against minorities, and certainly know nothing of geography or the orthography of English because again those are racist white male institutions of patriarchy. When you make statements like that, you are delivering no revelation at all. We already know.

The problem of course, is your little band of law-abiding citizens and[strike]rednecks is a minority in the US, and certainly a minority in the world.[/strike] were it not for the well established rules of the [strike]technicality of your beloved[/strike] Electoral College, you'd be hoping for the [strike]assassination[/strike] upholding of the rule of law and impeachment of second [strike]President[/strike] Clinton to hold the seat of president.

I'd like to see [strike]rednecks[/strike] whites just continue to [strike]sit on your porches, drink your moonshine, and drawl your fractured English complaining about minorities and women, using small and easy to understand words, and sentences that are hit and miss with both subject and predicate. Maybe explain the difference between a magazine and a clip to the younguns, explain that the civil was had nothing to do with slavery, and assure them the South will rahss ahgin![/strike] stay silent and allow us liberals to continue on with our agenda of destroying America one social justice warrior issue at a time

Just don't think that when [strike]you say you[/strike] liberals say love trumps hate that other countries or people are buying our bullshit[strike], you're raising eyebrows and causing gasps. You're causing eyerolls because we've been listening to you attempt to do your best with English since Bush Jr. was elected. (on a technicality.)[/strike]

fixed your post you can thank me later, you racist biggot.

edit: The reason the Red Cross is crossed out Vanster is because unlike WHO and the Peace Corps the Red Cross is publicly funded by donations unlike the other two which are funded through forced taxation. The main difference is people get to support what organizations they chose to, not the government taking their money from them and spending it however they wish against the people's will.

Last edited:
i expect people to do what is in their best interests

i don't expect America to go bankrupt for other nations best interests

nor would i expect them to do that for us

that is why I find this Russia meddling thing so laughable

Anyone ever heard of our CIA and what they have a history of doing world wide?

i expect people to do what is in their best interests

i don't expect America to go bankrupt for other nations best interests

nor would i expect them to do that for us

that is why I find this Russia meddling thing so laughable

Anyone ever heard of our CIA and what they have a history of doing world wide?

A lot of the "Russia" topic comes down to semantics and the understanding of how Russia works. The government is never involved in crime/espionage etc. And - at one level it is very true. It's like the mafia. Organized crime does the dirty work. Sure - it's a thin veil. But - many Americans are easily confused by this simple fact. Especially Americans in the media.

everyone has the right to exist

that comes short of you having a right or demand over others being forced to support you

pay for your existence and all your demands

liberals have had it so long they don't know and can no longer distinguish the difference

u can love learning about other countries......listening to their opinions......see how they work or don't work

while kindly telling them to go fuck themselves when they think they can shovel that "opinion" upon you

they are in any position to force you to do what "they" want

that you somehow have to take their advice

or vice a versa

you should be able to relate to that.....the world has been doing that to you since day 1

yet you persist

59a6cfda7f015.image.jpg

Last edited:
Like all leftists, Vanster can't fathom the mind that doesn't go along with group-think especially when it's anti-Western.

If you don't care about what a survey that says Congo thinks our standing in the world has gone down, then you clearly hate Congo.

Russians didn't call them useful idiots for no reason.

Last edited:
flyover culture meow proud boys when is the meetup to defend the sam houston statue from demilition

Like all leftists, Vanster can't fathom the mind that doesn't go along with group-think especially when it's anti-Western.

If you don't care about what a survey that says Congo thinks our standing in the world has gone down, then you clearly hate Congo.

Russians didn't call them useful idiots for no reason.

right?

I mean how do we exist, can we exist, if one other country doesn't like or agree with us?

except for Russia because fuck those guys the liberals say

I think about the term Fascist a lot lately

Leftists of the past: international communism
Today's leftists: international corporatism
Former US right: international corporatism
Today's right: nationalist anti-corporatism

Makes me wonder who the real antifa is these days

because I know who the mindless consumerists of transnational corps and world governance + open borders and globalism is

p06cflgj.jpg

also the most unable to compete or earn a living wage :rofl:

Let me help you out here. We already KNOW that conservatives don't like other countries. We know you don't like the World Health Organization, The Red Cross, the Peace Corps. The majority of the world is already aware that American conservatives don't know science, can't do math, and certainly know nothing of geography or the orthography of English. When you make statements like that, you are delivering no revelation at all. We already know.

The problem of course, is your little band of rednecks is a minority in the US, and certainly a minority in the world. Were it not for the technicality of your beloved Electoral College, you'd be hoping for the assassination of President Clinton.

I'd like to see rednecks just continue to sit on your porches, drink your moonshine, and drawl your fractured English complaining about minorities and women, using small and easy to understand words, and sentences that are hit and miss with both subject and predicate. Maybe explain the difference between a magazine and a clip to the younguns, explain that the civil was had nothing to do with slavery, and assure them the South will rahss ahgin!

Just don't think that when you say you hate other countries, you're raising eyebrows and causing gasps. You're causing eyerolls because we've been listening to you attempt to do your best with English since Bush Jr. was elected. (on a technicality.)

Vanster, i know you are going through some tough times in your life, and I feel sorry for you, brother. I just want to say that no matter what happens, you are an american brother, and a tw brother, and I still love you, and I forgive you.

Now those 2 look like a couple of really sharp cookies. A little velcro and they can probably even get their shoes on with no help.

In other news:

As I've said, it's not just Europe. Trump has done well in Liberia and Israel (lol) but the rest of the world just wants the morbid part of his morbid obesity to kick in and for him to have his stroke already.

wtxqzd_wkky93tl1nylhew.png

1wgounfrmucug07jc0r0xa.png

n8qtk6bewea14-ssoy0vig.png

World's Approval of U.S. Leadership Drops to New Low

Do you honestly have any idea how stupid you look when you post polls to try and support any argument you may have against Trump?

It didn't work before the election and they sure as shit don't mean any more today.

Get over it and accept the fact that he is way more popular than the media want to portray or you want to believe.

Back