[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Here are how many fucks we give about other countries - almost zero. Founding father shit. George Washington. America first baby. That includes you Vanster. All real Americans. We love you. We will do whatever it takes to make this the greatest, safest, best place to live/work it can be.

We need to work on expectations, though. We need to appreciate a simpler life. We all expect so much here. Like - lemons need to be three blocks away and always in stock. That is pretty miraculous since lemons don't fucking grow most places. But in the US - if we can't get a lemon it's the end of the world. We need to be happier with what we have.

proud-boys-slogan.jpg

received_10160172457330089.jpeg

37010219_415806552235488_6669526492004745216_n.jpg

PB_BEAR_LOGO-4-page-001_2000x2000_546b549b-66c8-4b46-92a1-9b74eae73f42_1060x.jpg

PREVIEW-AZ.jpg

It's just how the world is. There are countries. There are borders. There are laws. It's human nature. The good news is that you can apply to go live pretty much anywhere you want. Awesome old world like that. Meaning, happiness is in our own control. Seize it. Make yourself happy. Make others around you happy. Do something positive.

You know what's boring everywhere? Whining. But! People can become hermits. You know, disconnect from the internet. Go off grid. People can sit on their own in places where no one will bother them so they can live in self-inflicted isolation and whine to themselves to their hearts content. Wonderful, awesome free world!

Last edited:
I think I have identified what is so scary to dem/libs about god fearing, armed US citizens. You know when someone is asked what they serve and they say "God, Country and my family in that order".

Ever thought about that for a minute? That's a pretty scary thing if you are a person that does not believe in God or the country and you aren't in the family. Especially if they typically serve themselves first.

See - most of us don't mind the God part - we assume that whatever god the person means is a good god but even if we are agnostic or atheist - it's not scary. Now, if you are a person who is doing things that go against most religions - well, that's scary.

Ok - now onto Country. When most of us hear country - we think - cool. This person and I are connected. We can agree on that point. Now, for someone who hates the country - that's strike 2.

Family? Most of us know how to make a brother of someone by seeing eye to eye and talking common sense. Especially if we agreed on one or two of the God/Country points. Men and women who work well on teams become family.

So - if you are a person who doesn't work well on teams, don't like the country and don't believe in a God - looking at a well armed person saying they are for God, Country and Family must be TERRIFYING.

Well, here's the news - most of us accept you for who you are and will fight for you on the God part because that's what we do. We will fight for you no matter what you believe or don't believe in. Mostly for point 2 because you are part of the Country. Your safety is highly important even if we never get to point 3 and we see eye to eye.

So, relax - don't get terrified. Just try not to become an enemy of all 3 points. That is not good. Otherwise sit back, relax and let good people fight the fight while you enjoy the freedom. Don't waste it! It is precious.

Last edited:
That's so embarrassing. Poor dudes. Never going to live that one down.

p.s. It was the guy's fault on the right.

Here are how many fucks we give about other countries - almost zero. Founding father shit. George Washington. America first baby. That includes you Vanster.

Let me help you out here. We already KNOW that conservatives don't like other countries. We know you don't like the World Health Organization, The Red Cross, the Peace Corps. The majority of the world is already aware that American conservatives don't know science, can't do math, and certainly know nothing of geography or the orthography of English. When you make statements like that, you are delivering no revelation at all. We already know.

The problem of course, is your little band of rednecks is a minority in the US, and certainly a minority in the world. Were it not for the technicality of your beloved Electoral College, you'd be hoping for the assassination of President Clinton.

I'd like to see rednecks just continue to sit on your porches, drink your moonshine, and drawl your fractured English complaining about minorities and women, using small and easy to understand words, and sentences that are hit and miss with both subject and predicate. Maybe explain the difference between a magazine and a clip to the younguns, explain that the civil was had nothing to do with slavery, and assure them the South will rahss ahgin!

Just don't think that when you say you hate other countries, you're raising eyebrows and causing gasps. You're causing eyerolls because we've been listening to you attempt to do your best with English since Bush Jr. was elected. (on a technicality.)

Yeah - Vanster thinks I hate other countries and am a redneck. Tough nut to crack.

this is his way of saying he has the two strikes u mentioned

not only does he not believe in your god, your cause, your goals, but has complete disdain for all of that

but perhaps more importantly he unequivocally hates America.....this Country AND his fellow countrymen

the only good thing he can say about this country is in the form of policies or direction that he thinks OTHER countries might be taking or heading......why he yearns for UN and Europe like policy implementations with every other breath.

As he says IT JUST WORKS......EVEN THOUGH IT JUST ISN'T WORKING (at all)

so he admits his job is just to be a giant turd in the punch bowl until he moves abroad

which given his criminal history he can't do......and perhaps more importantly nobody else would bother to accept him or adopt him

except for more conservative country like white people......who he also hates

LOL

Last edited:
Has to be it. Lost cause. Like talking to a wall of hate.

I love other countries. We have a lot more to learn from other countries. I love to visit other countries and learn their customs and speak their languages. I have worked in other countries. Some third world. But - they are other countries. I have never gone and said "Don't do it like this - you need to do it like we do in America" and all that bullshit.

I think his mind is so closed and hate filled he can't imagine anything else. When most of us say "we don't give a fuck what other countries think" we mean ABOUT DONALD TRUMP OR HOW WE DO THINGS HERE". It is the same kind of thing for what people in another state think about how we do things. Thanks but STFU.

I don't hate other countries, I just recognize that they are individual nations with cultures different than mine. I don't care who they put in charge, or the laws they enact, as they don't affect me at all. I'll criticize an "ally" though who doesn't do what they've agreed to, and who relies on us for money and military matters. If people from other nations want to complain about the US, they're free to knock themselves out. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Back