Are you gonna vote for Trump in 2020?

?

• Total voters
... All they are talking about is the patriarchy and how they want to raise their kids gender fluid/don't want to make their mind up for them and the state should understand that.

What the flying fuck?

If someone ever said that to me, I don't think I would ever speak to them or associate with them again in any way.

Actually I would speak enough to tell them lol, what the flying fuck?

and then I would walk away

I always calculate inflation over the years I owned an asset and deduct that when I sell the asset at a profit.

The gubiment only gets told about the reduced profit, I've never been put in prison for it yet

trump will easily win cuz people realized hes not the boogy man the MSM made him seem during last election and all the dem candidates now are far weaker than clinton was.

More like about 53%

He's going to do 2 terms

53%

With a biased media railing against him in the 24/7 news cycle

With a House full of America-hating Democrat morons obstructing him every day

With a far-left US 9th Circuit full of activist judges overturning his meal choices and injuncting the Daily Presidential Shit

btw that's only a half lie, lots of americans will pretend 2 like portuguese b/c of our nonstop delusion (interchangeable w/ the john dunbar fantasy, rly) of finally being accepted as fellow "europeens" by the most ethnocentric, yet somehow overwhelmingly inbred commoner redneck ppl in all of world history (yes, including jews and japs and chinky red chinese)

also, anoobis, as a former anthro major i gotta b honest

u rly letting the side down w/ ur half-baked faggotry

and ur anti-anthropological racism re: real american peoples -- holy cow, i hope vanster done been keeping notes b/c ur the biggest racist anti-real-american shitlord since fking andrew jackson w/ ur straight outta hitler eurocentric "no meaningful anthropological sites in the americas" claims u have made here at tribalwar gaming news

I love how polls show Donald losing big, yet Vegas odds are at even. I wonder who has a better sense for the election results.

I love how polls show Donald losing big, yet Vegas odds are at even. I wonder who has a better sense for the election results.

Surely it must be the pollsters who predicted Hillary by 96% in 2016.

trump can barely muster 60% in a far right hotbed like TW even with the anti-trump trolls voting for him

rip the donald

Back