Titan's Grip is Hilarious

Shopper47

Veteran X
I'm 68, killing equal level mobs in 2-3 hits consistantly. WW does so much damage now it's crazy (I'm getting 2x2k crits) and I seem to barely ever miss. I have about +14% hit + 3% talented. Throw in the upgraded Bloodcraze (6% health regen vs. previous 3%) and I end up with most mobs dead and me at full health with an assload of rage. Next up is editing SCT to give me instant-slam awareness which is also amazing. I dueled a ret paly for a while and it seems that as long as you can pop his stun, you'll be ok. If you don't you're pretty much instantly killed.

The World of Warcraft Armory

It hasn't updated but it might by the time you look!

Don't be afraid of the grip!! I'll post my spec in a sec.

TG looks fun and seems like it will be crazy damage. Pretty sure arms will be better for arena though (maybe not at 70). Imp intercept/hamstring and weap specs ftw, and bladestorm will be nice for pre-emp cc avoidance. TG will be a nice spec for casuals and BGs, etc at 80.

I was always curious why something like Titan's Grip (which you would logically think is Arms) would be Fury and yet Bladestorm (which would logically be Fury) is Arms.

This new patch destroyed anything fun about PvP. It's all about who gets the first shot in now. Every BG there's 3-4 ret paladins that are on top of the damage charts. It's fucking ridiculous.

I know they are balancing for 80 and shit, but this next month of waiting has become a TF2/XBox360 month for me.

I'm seeing warriors get destroyed in seconds.

And yet my guildmate ( who is not in beta but apperantly can still talk out of his ass) said, that hunters are able to indefinatly kite Paladins, aner that paladins have such a hard time.

Eu servers are on, let me see if I can find him online.

Hunters can indefinately kite them, assuming you start at max range, have huge areas you can run to.

Paly's can't slow you or anything, but in the middle of a fight (and I don't mean duels) the damage they put out is absolutely ridiculous. The same goes for mutilate rogues. I believe Kudos (in my guild) still has some blue pieces? Dude was ambushing for 4k and mutilating for 3. The damage ramp up is way too extreme. I'm not saying only paladins got something and others didn't. EVERY class got a damage boost basically (I can imagine raiding being ridiculously easy now). Mages would just arcane explosion me to death in the middle of the crowd. So basically, it becomes a game of who spots and attacks who first since every single hit is devestating.

I'm rocking 415 resilience in all S2-S4 gear too. It is even worse than the old WoW days before BC and resilience.

I used to be able to go in a BG and literally got 15-0 or 15-2 if I played my cooldowns properly as a rogue. I can probably still do that if I spend most of my time bandaging/eating.

i have near 10k armor
and had 12k life.
i didnt survive a ret paladins stun. 4900 from an instant attack from a melee character. he murdered 2 peopple beore his life was low, then bubbled, healed, and repeated on 2 more.
last ab game i played, top 5 were ret paladins, and 5th place was 2x 6th place.

pvp is broken.

if youre broken, have fun. if youre getting broken - its time to put off wow for a month.

After spending the last year healing I'm enjoying stomping people right now. But I agree, PvP has become very gay. Resilience means nothing now. I'm going to enjoy the novelty of it for the next month though. Hooray for 4500 Hammer of GG crits from range with an instant cast on a melee char!

While ret paladins are broken, and I've said this repeatedly already, it's not just one class. It's the whole game. With how every skill has scaled (Deadly Poisons doing 400+ a tick - just about everyone of them got doubled) and how hp has remained the same, it's pointless. These skills are scaled for about 20k hp for a rogue, let alone the other plate wearing classes, at the minimum. 4k Ambushes are retarded.

my friend has a ret pally that just hit 70 in leveling greens/blues and the s2 sword. he's taking 1v2's on sunwell island like it's no problem

Back