Season 4 gear here

Based on your posts, this is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you consider WoW to be. You're talking like WoW PvP is the be all end all of excellent PvP and competitive gaming, when it is so far away from it on so many levels. If you're just trolling, that's cool.

When did i say this? I never made any of those claims. You make a lot of off base assumptions man, you should relax a bit

When did i say this? I never made any of those claims. You make a lot of off base assumptions man, you should relax a bit

When you make generalizations, you come off that way, and indirectly make those claims. The fact that you said one facet of the game takes MORE SKILL than the other facet of the game is one such generalization. When I attempted to refute that claim, by saying there's multiple types of skills, you still stuck by your original claim.

When you make generalizations, you come off that way, and indirectly make those claims. The fact that you said one facet of the game takes MORE SKILL than the other facet of the game is one such generalization. When I attempted to refute that claim, by saying there's multiple types of skills, you still stuck by your original claim.

So because i said it takes more skill it means i think wow is the ultimate pvp experience? Are you retarded?

How many pve global firsts have you done adren? I use guides for all my wow pve needs too but i dont think i have any pve skill level. The biggest skill for pve is managing a guild of angsty nerds and convincing them they should listen to your crap.

Actually no, when you said:

So you play for the static and stale pve fights?

tribes is ded

sof2 sucks assholes

and CS:S is a flat out joke

It seems like people hate wow PVP because sometimes loosing is inevitable, no lucky headshots, no awp whoring. At some point your decisions are as important as your gameplay. I mean whats pvp if you cant mine disk everyone who doesnt dedicate their life to playing?

That is you discounting other competitive and known forms of gaming at a high level. Despite your opinions about Tribes and CS, they were top flight forms of competitive gaming. By discounting mine disc'ing, AWP whoring, you're basically saying that WoW PvP takes more skill because "those one shot" factors aren't involved.

On top of all this, you laid the generalization that WoW PvP takes more skill than PvE. So, of course, one will make assumptions based on what you said alone. Claims like "LUCKY" headshots, while saying WoW PvP is not about luck is what led me to assume you believe WoW PvP is somehow the ultimate form of competitive gaming.

All I said was, look, if I wanted to make people my bitches, I have already, multiple times, in multiple forms of the game. I get a vibe that you think us who PvE are pussies who can't PvP is all.

In the context of this thread, I think many people agreed with the PvP changes which requires you to be more skilled and attain higher ratings in order to acquire your gear.

Last edited:
tribes isnt dead? Is that your argument? Did i say it was a bad game? Can you read? STOP JUMPING TO UNFOUNDED CONCLUSIONS!!

PVP does take more skill buddy

anyone think the s4 sword looks like a split penis?

s4w_greatsword.jpg

wow pvp is weak

you actually have to play a highly competitive level in other games, when you do that, you realize wow pvp sucks, notice how at blizzcon tournaments its not about players really, just alot of chance and very very unoriginal team comps

we'll see how age of conan is, looking forward to it

Back