Season 4 gear here

K [strike]FAENNAG[/strike]

fucking idiot.

edit - Im not sure even faennags dumbass has ever said anything THAT fucking stupid.

It's possible in theory. If you play all 24 hours, all the right stuff drops, and you have a bunch of people willing to carry you through everything to get it.

Improbable, not impossible. It's still easier to get PvP gear.

:lolwut:

the game is repetitive on both sides

it actually kinda sucks

lol s4 gear discussion turns into pvp pve debate, didn't see that coming.

running arena over and over or running raid over and over it is really just rinse repeat until you get your loot. i dont see either as that "deep" and i'm sure that was blizzard's intent when they designed it, lowest common denominator and all that.

I've been killing Illidan since Sept. 2nd. Notice my offhand.

Notice my rating.

Stop posting asinine shit.

If you make that argument you can also site justincases guild getting 3 sets of glaives on like 10 runs or whatever. The drop factor is the only thing that hinders pve but at the same time it can be a blessing.

lol s4 gear discussion turns into pvp pve debate, didn't see that coming.

running arena over and over or running raid over and over it is really just rinse repeat until you get your loot. i dont see either as that "deep" and i'm sure that was blizzard's intent when they designed it, lowest common denominator and all that.

I knew that was coming, I didn't think the new badge gear from Quel'Danas would be enough to halt the complaints about S4. But then I think nothing less than T7 will be enough, and even then someone will complain.

Totally getting the ridiculous huge swords. Also, the rogue armor is horribad-looking except for the emo helm of sadness.

Oh, and lol @ the pve pvp debate.

This has to be the worst looking set of gear I've ever seen... I'm glad I won't have the ratings required for it... yea, that's it... :worried:

But seriously, they couldn't keep one artist still working full time on these sets? They had to xfer all their art dept. to WotLK and set up a local elementary school art contest?

im on tony's side re to first page argument

pve s4-equiv weapon is easier to get than s4 weapon.

why? you can buy/suckup your way into a raid to get it.... especially with no attunement these days.

but good luck getting a team to carry you to 2.2k personal rating... maybe for 10x the cost of the pve run they'd do it.

If you make that argument you can also site justincases guild getting 3 sets of glaives on like 10 runs or whatever. The drop factor is the only thing that hinders pve but at the same time it can be a blessing.

Except that I'm guaranteed to get S4 swords if I wanted them, and I may never get the OH 'glaive.

It's not even *remotely* the same same shit.

im on tony's side re to first page argument

pve s4-equiv weapon is easier to get than s4 weapon.

why? you can buy/suckup your way into a raid to get it.... especially with no attunement these days.

but good luck getting a team to carry you to 2.2k personal rating... maybe for 10x the cost of the pve run they'd do it.

I'm calling bullshit on this, I don't know of any guilds you can suck up to and get them to just hand you a drop from MH/BT (keep in mind that item has a CHANCE to drop once a week) Also almost no guilds sell these items since RNG almost always means a main raider needs it (you wont see any guilds selling a warglaive or any archimonde loot)

well if you can attain 2.2k rating you're about the same % of the server population that has access to the equivalent pve drop.

so i dont see a problem :shrug:

Back