Still Looking...

the rolling lifebloom change really didn't affect most druids. lots were either too stupid to understand how to use it or didn't have gear for it. i'd bet the # of druids that actually used it effectively was rather small

with trinkets that give +400 burst heal those few got screwed over somewhat... i admit i relied on it a bit too... but no big deal :shrug:

ya ask metzelei if you want your round of arena points... we actually did decent for a naked point farming team :p:

well, i'm going to be serious about arenaing, but with s1 availible via honor every tom and jerry has 300+ resil at 1400+.... not like the old days where blues and pve epics and u could get 1800+ on just skill.

I have about 200 resil 8.5k health wth 900 healing atm, i just need more obviously before i can get ona serious team.

high server Q times is a wow version of survival of the fittest for that realm... only the most dedicated will stay, the rest will xfer off

Last edited:
holy crap... 45min queue right now
On Mondays everyone logs in for their 10 and out arena games so there's always a queue. I logged in at 5:30 server time and there was already an 80 person queue. I always login 30-45mins early on Mondays and raid nights and just let it sit in queue while I shower and get the kids in bed. It beats getting everything done here at home then trying to login only to wait 30 minutes in an 800 person queue.

im looking to reroll somewhere, possibly for a raid spot. I have experience gruul,ssc,tk,hyjal and bt. What class do you absolutely need to fill your ranks, im open to anything at this point

Back