Still Looking...

Mode should've rolled on Tich at release like a real man, anyways. Same with Familiar.

Every guild has cliques of people that are on at the same time, etc. Almost everytime I'm grouped with Synth I'm also grouped with Mike, Bloater and Kyuss. Same with my sexy precious, adren and jizzox.

BTW my warrior hit 70 last weekend so if any of your guildmates are just hitting 70 have them give me a holler to start some welfare epic farming.

couple of questions cause i'm interested in raiding, but with 6 month old twins i can't do the 80% no matter what stuff a lot of guilds require. Don't get me wrong, i can raid a few nights a week, but i can't go back to the 5 nights for 5 hours per plus farming shit for flasks, etc..

I have a frost mage with gladiator type gear only(would have to xfer him), a 70 druid i plan on going resto with for pvp and possibly raiding(would have to xfer him) or a lvl 40 pally already on tich.

Which would you need the most(taking into account the pally needs to be lvl'd)? And which would have the best shot at getting into raids/groups/arena teams?

What are your raid times and attendance req's if any?

Do you guys run normal instances and heroic instances often?

If I have a RL friend, whats the status of him getting in? Are you all strict like that?

Thanks in advance

couple of questions cause i'm interested in raiding, but with 6 month old twins i can't do the 80% no matter what stuff a lot of guilds require. Don't get me wrong, i can raid a few nights a week, but i can't go back to the 5 nights for 5 hours per plus farming shit for flasks, etc..

I have a frost mage with gladiator type gear only(would have to xfer him), a 70 druid i plan on going resto with for pvp and possibly raiding(would have to xfer him) or a lvl 40 pally already on tich.

Which would you need the most(taking into account the pally needs to be lvl'd)? And which would have the best shot at getting into raids/groups/arena teams?

What are your raid times and attendance req's if any?

Do you guys run normal instances and heroic instances often?

If I have a RL friend, whats the status of him getting in? Are you all strict like that?

Thanks in advance

Let me try to answer all your questions at once:

Regarding friends, we don't care who you bring in. We are in need of bodies at this point. However, certain classes, he will be second in line. We're missing paladins at the moment, a prot warrior maybe (to let you know).

Hunters we're good on. Mages we seem to be good on again. Warlocks, we SHOULD be good on that, but can probably use 1 more (to have 4). Priests, we have 2 consistent spriests and 1 consistent holy priest. Druids, we have 1 consistent feral, 2 pretty consistent restos. We're good on a lot of classes assuming people stay consistent at this point.

We don't plan on being a hardcore raiding guild. This simply means we're not raiding 5 and 5s. We're doing 3 days, and 3 hours per night, at MOST. Most of the time, we will try new content slowly, but we plan on learning it fast (a lot of our members have prior experience, and everyone seems to know what they're doing). There's no scrubs at this point, basically. Our scheduling is looking like Tuesday-Thursday, 9-12 EST. On top of this, there are raids all throughout the week for ZA/Kara, which is optional. If you want some loot, some badge gear, go for it. Plenty of people raid just to raid, they don't need anything, they're helping others out.

So, our 80% is not going to be like the 80% you've experienced before. If you can make Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, and not Thursdays, we're not gonna kill you over it.

In Debil's defense, I know he moved twice in that timespan, he hasn't really been on for the past month or so.

As for me, I'd probably have free time most evenings, around 7:00 CST to 11-12 most nights, save the occasional time I need to either get up early or get home late.

In Debil's defense, I know he moved twice in that timespan, he hasn't really been on for the past month or so.

As for me, I'd probably have free time most evenings, around 7:00 CST to 11-12 most nights, save the occasional time I need to either get up early or get home late.

There's no defense. The guy didn't tell any of us anything. It takes but 2 minutes to log on/get on forums or even post on here. I sent him PMs on here too. Shit, even 2 months later, if he had told me he plans on joining his friends on a diff server, I'd be cool with it. Instead, I gotta hear it from other people.

So basically, class isn't going to matter because it can fluctuate since 1 person dropping from most classes will put you in need?

The raid times sound perfect(cept weds i am not available), its mostly what class should i play. Prolly gonna come down to mage or resto druid. My warrior is retired and the pally will take a bit to lvl since i work, have kids, etc..

So basically, class isn't going to matter because it can fluctuate since 1 person dropping from most classes will put you in need?

The raid times sound perfect(cept weds i am not available), its mostly what class should i play. Prolly gonna come down to mage or resto druid. My warrior is retired and the pally will take a bit to lvl since i work, have kids, etc..

Right, we picked up 2 mages today, which will really hurt. Uno is an excellent mage, so when he comes back, I'll probably try to find a spot for him. I had planned on just bringing 2 mages to raids since him and Surreal are very good. Now, we'll probably bring 3 just because we have a shortage of warlocks for a while. It's a lot of organizing, but really, I'm tired of people xferring and rerolling here, tell us they're gonna raid, and then simply disappear. It changes my WHOLE format of recruiting.

We went from no warlocks, to 5-6 warlocks, to no druids, to no rogues, to 4 druids, to 5 rogues, to 4 rogues, to 3 druids, to 4 DPS warriors, to 1 DPS warrior, to 3 healadins, to 1 healadin, to 2 healadins, and in the meantime, people like Surreal are xferring 2 more characters just to fill holes, and it's costing him a boatload of money/time too.

So, I'm very adamant at this point when it comes to joining. You can join, be a rank of "Friend of STK" and just chill with TW folks, or you tell me you're raiding, and your ass better be there. :p

Oh, and I can't forget the guild flavor of the month, RESTO SHAMANS.

We had 2 resto shams (Fourstar and Debil). Then Debil quit. Then we had no resto shams. Then like 49329049 resto shams applied, so now we're running 3 resto shams, 1 elemental sham, and 1 enh sham. We have tons of shams.

I was intent on leveling up a horde character (I started a hunter), but I got suckered out by Autobahn (aka Mode) to go play with mizer's guild on Burning Legion. I'm not sure I'm too happy with the guild that he's in though, they're in a very xenophobic state with core raiders and it seems like it'll take forever to be worked into the fold, if at all. I have a 70 blubie UD mage.

I did level a char over winter break as I had intended though. Are transfers still open? I would consider transferring if things don't work out on burning legion.

mizer and jolt rolled tich horde toons... messaged me a few days ago, not sure how serious they are though.

im just glad to know now that mizer wasnt shot by mexicans.

i missed being held in jolts arms
but as a victim of domestic abuse, i no longer feel the warmth he was once able to provide for me

jolt, we are soulmates, but ill never forget what you did to me
ever

i missed being held in jolts arms
but as a victim of domestic abuse, i no longer feel the warmth he was once able to provide for me

jolt, we are soulmates, but ill never forget what you did to me
ever

RP-PVP That way --------------------------------->

so resto druid would be ok? i don't mind riding the pine if the 2 others have more dkp or whatever, i need a bit more time to gear him up anyways and get pvp gear

Something we did talk about is if somebody is showing up for Gruuls every week consistently they will be a high on the loot list for that raid, but if they only make ZA or other 25 man raids they might not be the top choice for those.

That being said people we have seem to be good about seeing what is good for their class spec but might be even better for somebody else that wants the loot and is willing to pass it. We have seen it many times, hell we even had a pug druid get loot from Gruuls just because it was better for them and people from the guild would have just picked the gear for offspec.

so resto druid would be ok? i don't mind riding the pine if the 2 others have more dkp or whatever, i need a bit more time to gear him up anyways and get pvp gear

To me, 3 resto druids wouldn't be too bad. Eventually, we can probably even run an oomkin.

hopefully tich is taking xfers. hope it helps i already have a lvl 40 toon there.... we'll see though

2 months ago it let me move my rogue. that was before xmas though. don't know about now. last I looked the server said locked so that might mean no xfers.

Locked means you can't create a new character if you have none there. This only happens at peak hours, or usually when some big server specific event is happening.

Back