Still Looking...

To me, 3 resto druids wouldn't be too bad. Eventually, we can probably even run an oomkin.
Oomkins are fucking insane! With elemental shaman and a boomkin I sit at almost 45% crit raid buffed :shock:

They changed something in 2.3.2 with tree druids and rolling lifeblooms also. You'd have to ask jakeer or idefix online to get specific info but I know we had no tree druids this week for half of our raids after the latest patch (Jakeer's been boomkin most of the last month, Idefix also threw on some hand-me-downs and went boomkin as well). Boomkins are consistently around the top5 in DMG for us while mages are bottom feeders atm. Hell for ZA our mage class lead throws up a water table, gives everyone arcane brilliance, then logs onto his boomkin for the run.

Until you guys get going you could probably use a little of everything. Casually raiding 10mans with a Gruuls thrown in for flavor is one thing, but when you're doing it 2-4 days a week you have to come down with a narrowed roster of people you can depend on attendance-wise. Dependability/awareness > class/spec.

Also with a little gearing up I'd love to help out on my alt warrior. I just hit 70 on it last week so it's obviously still gimp and isn't even Karazhan attuned yet, but I'll get some BT haste gear crafted after farming air primals and see what I can do from there (Natural lowered price of HoD to 300g apiece, not bad for the quality of some of the items if any of you are interested).

Oomkins are fucking insane! With elemental shaman and a boomkin I sit at almost 45% crit raid buffed :shock:

i agree and suggested bringing boomkins awhile ago. for me, my dmg is sick with an elemental shaman in the group, another %5 from a boomkin would just be disgusting.

destro lock/spriest/bm hunter/ele shaman/boomkin group ahhhhh

At this point, our priorities are:

1. Get enough people to actually field a raid
2. Hope we get the right classes and have no one drop, so we don't have to keep filling holes.
489043834. Using boomkin to maximize raid potential.

The change they made was trinkets/power infusions will no longer carry on the lifebloom stack after the buffs fades.

it was nice but it didnt really bother me so much in pve... it also worked both ways, if you had a stack already going then used the trinket it wouldnt buff the stack. so in pvp it was more of a crutch cuz i'd have to drop the whole stack to get a bonus which wasn't very "emergency friendly" as the trinket's purpose intends.

naw i prefer resto anyways.

Well for me, i have crappy blues and am feral atm, but have a really good start on resto pvp gear. I dunno if you have scrub arena teams that u use for alts to just get pts, but i'm doing that atm and need a week or 2's worth of pts before i switch to resto to be of any use since finding an instance on my server is impossible. I dunno if i should wait to xfer and get these last few gears or xfer now and see if i can get srub pts over on tich

I know people in the guild have been putting together arena teams just to get some points for undergeared people. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be tough to get the points rolling if you transferred now.

the rolling lifebloom change really didn't affect most druids. lots were either too stupid to understand how to use it or didn't have gear for it. i'd bet the # of druids that actually used it effectively was rather small

Back