Post WOTLK Powerful Classes?

Even if you get the fear off, you're dead.

against good rogues, yes. against crappy rogues that take forever to pop thier trinket, i do ok. But most of the time, yes. i'm singled out in BG's and PVP in world. If only there was a ctrl+k button in WoW, i could save rogues the energy :D

i've pvp'd alot on my priest and rogues are a problem, but you have to keep inner fire up. and last 30 secs till your next fear. In wotlk its really dumb and you have to farm pvp gear, but once I do I think i'll have good survivability. The mistake most people make is that its easy to kill a holy priest. But one with resilience is very difficult if you spec for non crit and buff your instant casts.

They did this last expansion too and I think they'll do it every expansion. They start it out with easy content and end with hard.

Yeah, I'm waiting for ulduar. My guild has picked up quite a few people who really don't belong in raids, but since they're so easy, they're getting in on raid loot that really shouldn't be available to them.

It's more fun in PvP. I wonder if that fixed that bug where pets ordered to attack will still see through your Maybe and not drop aggro. That pissed the crap out of me on my rogue, but she's alliance and probably won't play her much anymore.

Or sometimes when you hit CoS and Maybe sometimes you get popped out of it for inexplicable reasons. Combat log never helps, just says you gain vanish, you gain stealth, vanish fades, stealth fades.

It won't fix all your vanishes, but try macroing a /stopattack before vanish for more consistent vanishes. Your own attacks can take you out of vanish if you do it mid swing ;)

Back