Trump's getting impeached lolololol

Doesn’t matter anyways, trump is winning a 2nd term.

Pelosi is refusing to hold an impeachment vote because if trump told her to then she won’t because she won’t do anything that trump tells her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She’s actually not holding the vote because she has no reason to and delaying it as long as she can only exposes more wrongdoing by Trump every day. The more crimes exposed, the worse it is when Republicans have to go on record voting against impeachment. The more wins Democrats get next election.

Thanks for playing though.

The man has been under constant investigation since he was a candidate, but this time will be different....

Maybe they will discover another access Hollywood video where trump says a bad word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey morons who claim that Trump isn't an interventionist because he removed 28 troops from Syria. Trump has deployed 14,000 troops to the Middle East since May of this year. 14,000. Trump's catastrophic blunder opened the door for Turkey to invade Syria, gifted Assad with an ultimate victory to maintain control, and forced our greatest ally in the region, the Kurds, to partner with Assad and Putin. But wait, there's more. Trump's squandering of our hard-fought territorial gains allowed Putin to fill the power vacuum that was created when the US packed up and left. ISIS has been given a reprieve and the opportunity to regain a foothold, and the US will likely never be trusted again as an ally in the region. All of this is the direct result of one fell swoop commanded by the idiot-in-chief.

Meanwhile, those 28 soldiers in Syria who Trump said will be sent home will not be sent home. They will be redeployed elsewhere in the Middle East. MAGA!

Do you agree with President Donald Trump's political agendas or not. Securing our border, working for capitalist principles, Nations not one world, pulling us out of global wars... These are the things I care about. Not about obstruction charges that were wasting our presidents time, over an easily provable witch Hunt where there was never any crime committed in the beginning except by the Democratic party.

This.

If I asked you to break down that 14,000 into who and where, could you tell me?

Are you disagreeing with the Pentagon?

TXj6vlW.jpg

Nope, not disagreeing at all. I'd just like more information about how that breaks down rather than a generic number and region.

For instance, the 2000 of that 14000 who were deployed to the warzones of Saudi Arabia. Or perhaps the 6000 of that 14000 who are part of a naval strikeforce set to rotate back. You know, details.

Hey morons who claim that Trump isn't an interventionist because he removed 28 troops from Syria. Trump has deployed 14,000 troops to the Middle East since May of this year. 14,000. Trump's catastrophic blunder opened the door for Turkey to invade Syria, gifted Assad with an ultimate victory to maintain control, and forced our greatest ally in the region, the Kurds, to partner with Assad and Putin. But wait, there's more. Trump's squandering of our hard-fought territorial gains allowed Putin to fill the power vacuum that was created when the US packed up and left. ISIS has been given a reprieve and the opportunity to regain a foothold, and the US will likely never be trusted again as an ally in the region. All of this is the direct result of one fell swoop commanded by the idiot-in-chief.

Meanwhile, those 28 soldiers in Syria who Trump said will be sent home will not be sent home. They will be redeployed elsewhere in the Middle East. MAGA!
Didn't we pack up and leave once before, but left all our shit for the muslim brotherhood that later turned into isis? Who was president then?

Typical diversionary, strawman argument/question-asking from you. I'll take your deflection as a tacit admission that you have no coherent response to everything I stated.

You don't believe Trump's self-appointed Defense Secretary? Why does it matter where they're being sent? Suppose I only said that Trump has deployed 3,000 troops to Saudi Arabia. That makes it better? That makes Trump less of a liar? Is there any limit to your inexplicable shilling for this guy?

For a partial answer to your irrelevant question, read below:

Pentagon sends new wave of troops to Saudi Arabia even as Trump calls for ending wars - POLITICO

The latest deployment, which includes two squadrons of fighter jets and three air-defense units, will bring to 3,000 the number of troops the U.S. has sent to Saudi Arabia since Iran attacked the kingdom’s oil infrastructure last month. “The evidence recovered so far proves that Iran is responsible for these attacks,” Esper said, noting that Germany, France and the United Kingdom have reached the same conclusion.

Story Continued Below
Trump has repeatedly pledged to pull U.S. forces back from overseas entanglements. “We want to bring our soldiers back home. These are endless wars,” he said Monday, in an apparent reference to the continuing U.S. troop commitments in the Middle East, Afghanistan and elsewhere. And yesterday, Trump falsely claimed that U.S. forces have been fully removed from Syria. Roughly 1,000 troops are deployed there.

Along with other deployments over the spring and summer “in response to Iranian provocations,” the new wave of units will push the total number of U.S. troops the Pentagon has added to the Middle East since May to 14,000, Esper noted.

Those earlier deployments included Air Force bombers, early-warning radar planes, drones, construction engineers to build up airbases, and warships. Some of the units deployed to existing U.S. bases in the region, while others, starting in July, reestablished an operational U.S. military presence at an airbase in Saudi Arabia.
Keep in mind that the military doesn't publicize the movements of their troop deployments for a reason. But you don't need me to tell you that, right?

Last edited:

So what you are long winded saying is Trump is still PRO WAR (too pro war for you)

but still definately not ENOUGH WAR (def not enough good war in ME for you)

:lol:

good god you are an absolute shit for brains

who probably says things like Tulsi Gabbard is a RUSSIAN BOT too

and that neocon John Bolton is a Hero now that he has become a never Trumper again....is a card carrying member of your resistance Army (like McCain before him)

the media pulls your tail and you jump every time

in fact you are excited to jump because they told you to do it (reporting for doody :ftard:)

US Launched Airstrikes On Its Abandoned Ammo Storage Command Center In Syria | Zero Hedge

beyond that the more you explain, the more words you use, the dumber you not only sound but prove to the rest of us you are on any specific topic

especially this one

Spoiler

Last edited:
Doesn't it become tiresome to continually inject your own demented thoughts into other peoples' words on a constant basis? How about a logical response as to why I am wrong rather than making up fairy tales about what you think I think. That would be a first.

Typical diversionary, strawman argument/question-asking from you. I'll take your deflection as a tacit admission that you have no coherent response to everything I stated.

You don't believe Trump's self-appointed Defense Secretary? Why does it matter where they're being sent? Suppose I only said that Trump has deployed 3,000 troops to Saudi Arabia. That makes it better? That makes Trump less of a liar? Is there any limit to your inexplicable shilling for this guy?

For a partial answer to your irrelevant question, read below:

Pentagon sends new wave of troops to Saudi Arabia even as Trump calls for ending wars - POLITICO

Keep in mind that the military doesn't publicize the movements of their troop deployments for a reason. But you don't need me to tell you that, right?

We definately should have just invaded SYRIA completely

and then bombed Turkey to smithereens (a NATO ALLY)

and then worried about those 50 nukes we have inside their country

all because we need to really stick it to MUH RUSSIA and PUTIN

who last I checked the Kurds (who we are supposed to be in the region to save) were siding with over others in the region now

In Syria, Russia Is Pleased to Fill an American Void

As the United States withdraws from Syria, Russia is stepping in, running patrols to separate warring factions, striking deals and helping President Bashar al-Assad advance.

OH THE HUMANITY

Doesn't it become tiresome to continually inject your own demented thoughts into other peoples' words on a constant basis? How about a logical response as to why I am wrong rather than making up fairy tales about what you think I think. That would be a first.

my opinion based on articles written by others

that you clearly have nothing to comment on

can't bother to read (to you know be informed and not belligerent :mecry:)

whereas you only have your mop and bucket of tears CNN told you to shed about daily events and manufactured TDS outrage

at this point you should just get Jeff Zuckers name printed on your buttcheecks

cause you really being his bitch.

TOO MUCH WAR

TOO LITTLE WAR

MUHHH RUSSIA

MUHHH UKRAINE against RUSSIA

MUHH need more War

but Trump too much bad War

Tusli bad too cause Putin agent pineapple pizzas

Jfc Moldylocks show us where the BIG BAG Orange Man touched you

We definately should have just invaded SYRIA completely

and then bombed Turkey to smithereens (a NATO ALLY)

and then worried about those 50 nukes we have inside their country

all because we need to really stick it to MUH RUSSIA and PUTIN

who last I checked the Kurds (who we are supposed to be in the region to save) were siding with over others in the region now

In Syria, Russia Is Pleased to Fill an American Void

OH THE HUMANITY

Thanks for making my point? The US ceded its strategic interests to one of its greatest geopolitical adversaries and that is the definition of winning in your upside-down world view? Maybe if we deploy more troops to Saudi Arabia everything will be just fine.

My god, the shitposting is in such high overdrive that I need to edit my post just to specify which shitpost I'm responding to.

Back