Trump's getting impeached lolololol

If you’d ask jay Sekulow it’s all about whether what he did is defensible in court and whether it’s legal or illegal. In his opinion this is a waste of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don lemon was a bit confused as why trump would need such a great legal defense as Sekulow if he has “nothing to hide” what a fucking moron this leftist propagandist is. I was surprised with the Sekulow and cuomo interview that fredo knows a lot about lawyering and he was a bit flustered too getting out lawyered by jay. Don’t worry guys trump has got a water tight argument and this can only end in tears for the deplorable left

Biden deserves to be investigated, no question. There's absolutely something there that does deserve to be checked up on and brought to the light of day.

However, coming from the Trump camp, it is hilariously overshadowed by their own improprieties which are even more deserving of investigation.

The head scratching in here isn't that Biden's innocent, it's more the hypocrisy of Trump querying about nepotism and corruption with foreign governments when he's used his Presidency to feather his own nest like no other politician in US history.

no other politician in us history huh

Who is the lefts preferred nominee now? Clipping coupons in the stock market Biden or what?

fb_img_154655058154652078369501773074673977.jpg

I'm glad that's the most significant objection you have to that statement.

you do know that we've had two bushs in the whitehouse, right? they even tried for a third. and yeah, the clintons are trying for their dynasty as well.

but omg, trump keeps his kids close to him and they are doing stuff for him IMPEACH HIM NOW

you do know that we've had two bushs in the whitehouse, right? they even tried for a third. and yeah, the clintons are trying for their dynasty as well.

but omg, trump keeps his kids close to him and they are doing stuff for him IMPEACH HIM NOW

Yep, I know all that.

Everyone forgets that Trump came into this rich. He doesn't need to play games. The guy is golden. Always will be, always will when it comes to money and business.

Everyone forgets that Trump came into this rich. He doesn't need to play games. The guy is golden. Always will be, always will when it comes to money and business.

Anyone coming into that high an office is rich, but you're wrong if you think Trump doesn't need to 'play games'. He does. Playing Games is pretty much all he does. Just that now, he gets to play them with your money, while he still gets to pocket the winnings.

Absolute win win for someone with that sort of personality.

Oh, and as has been pointed out repeatedly if you're actually paying attention to his results and not his mouth, he's actually behind the curve when it comes to 'money and business'. Far from 'golden'.

Where do you get all this unsubstantiated bullshit. Post real info.
we do
wanna see again

Last edited:
humdumpin just doesn't understand the president serves himself while in office and asking other countries for personal favors is why we have a presidency in the first place

lmao

send shitty personal lawyer to investigate a political opponant while another country makes up dirt in exchange for congressionally allocated military aid against Russia

sure looks self serving and corrupt af to me

as opposed to sending like, a real investigator, from the actual government, who youre not personally paying to be a rat fuck

fool your characterization of how foreign policy works is lacking if you think this is following the path of a legitimate investigation, take your head out of your ass you willfully ignorant shill.

Trump is the first non interventionist president since I’ve been alive. Pretty exciting times Kiki ^_^

Obama said he’d stop the wars but instead we ended up expanding the wars into Syria, Libya, Yemen, Oman etc.

Good for trump on finally following through and completing Obama’s broken promises

Back