Trump's getting impeached lolololol

What the fuck is wrong with you dude?

I suffer from not being an absolute shit for brains

how about yourself?

You find proof of those crimes you can't name

but Trump is def obstructing because he won't hand you his tax statements yet?

I sure hope so

cause you never gonna be able to prove a negative without them

if the triggering gets too bad for you kids today

don't forget that life is short

and you can always make it a little shorter if you really really want to

might be the only way out of this shit show :shrug:

mama pelosi not going to be able to save u all

Typical diversionary, strawman argument/question-asking from you. I'll take your deflection as a tacit admission that you have no coherent response to everything I stated.

You don't believe Trump's self-appointed Defense Secretary? Why does it matter where they're being sent? Suppose I only said that Trump has deployed 3,000 troops to Saudi Arabia. That makes it better? That makes Trump less of a liar? Is there any limit to your inexplicable shilling for this guy?

For a partial answer to your irrelevant question, read below:

Pentagon sends new wave of troops to Saudi Arabia even as Trump calls for ending wars - POLITICO

Keep in mind that the military doesn't publicize the movements of their troop deployments for a reason. But you don't need me to tell you that, right?

I didn't say I didn't believe it. I asked for details, details you obviously did not know because context doesn't work for your bullshit argument. To you there is no difference between 1000 army engineers helping to build a bridge and 1000 marines seizing a naval base in enemy territory. You don't know their purpose, you don't know their location, you don't even know what branch. You saw a number and only a number, you did not care about context whatsoever.

The worst part is I never disagreed with you at all. I'd rather fuck off from that region entirely and leave it to destroy itself. I don't want any troops sent there for any reason. But balking at me asking for you to apply even the smallest amount of context just proves how entirely full of shit you are.

Thanks for making my point? The US ceded its strategic interests to one of its greatest geopolitical adversaries and that is the definition of winning in your upside-down world view? Maybe if we deploy more troops to Saudi Arabia everything will be just fine.

My god, the shitposting is in such high overdrive that I need to edit my post just to specify which shitpost I'm responding to.

we should have just nuked Russia

with the Nukes we have in Turkey

then nuked Turkey for trying to mess with Syria

then nuked Syria for being too close to Turkey and Israel

then we would only have 47 more nukes inside Turkey to worry about

we getting some place now

then you would love Trump right?

wouldn't be quivering like a bitch for absolutely no good reason?

completely contradicting yourself and your alleged criticism and objectives

I didn't say I didn't believe it. I asked for details, details you obviously did not know because context doesn't work for your bullshit argument. To you there is no difference between 1000 army engineers helping to build a bridge and 1000 marines seizing a naval base in enemy territory. You don't know their purpose, you don't know their location, you don't even know what branch. You saw a number and only a number, you did not care about context whatsoever.

The worst part is I never disagreed with you at all. I'd rather fuck off from that region entirely and leave it to destroy itself. I don't want any troops sent there for any reason. But balking at me asking for you to apply even the smallest amount of context just proves how entirely full of shit you are.

100% my sentiments here

Trump is simultaneously doing too much and too little at exact same time

when asked for further specifics it just becomes an absolute shit for brains arguments

of the worst possible kind

991.gif

Yeah and I provided you an ENTIRE fucking Wikipedia article that's dedicated to his legal problems. If you can't read, I'm sorry.. I can't help you.

Again, I'm not doing your research for you. Just list a single crime that you can actually prove against Trump.

All he has to do is link you to the Mueller Report
It's so fucking obvious
DON"T YOU SEE!!!!

Again, I'm not doing your research for you. Just list a single crime that you can actually prove against Trump.

I don’t care if you don’t do your own research. You lost the argument because you can’t read.

Further, he violated the emoluments clause the second he was sworn in. Crime #1 of eleventy zillion.

14-0

Oh btw he literally committed an impeachable offense today by awarding the G-7 to Doral. Lol. It’s so easy to prove you guys wrong it hurts.

anyone who breaks with trump is obviously a deep-state leftist sleeper cell

they're coming out of the woodwork, dems must be desperate throwing everything they got at us

got em right where we want em boys!

am i the only one who really cant tell the difference listening to people talk about wrestling, politics, or soap operas??

Back