The Truth about what got stolen at UVA 5

Onibushi said:
Ontop of it being totally circumstantial, its across state lines

It's exactly shit like that that has people busting on you.
It comes across like, "You have no proof, but even if you did you couldn't do anything about it".

You come across horribly in this thread and if you don't realize that, then for your own sake, just stop posting.

ayzianboy said:
Wait so your friend mitch says that you notcied your stuff was missing and you got pissed and left

you say you thought it was drunk partying and you didn't know anything was missing until you got home

which story is it, jackass?

ayzianboy said:
Wait so your friend mitch says that you notcied your stuff was missing and you got pissed and left

you say you thought it was drunk partying and you didn't know anything was missing until you got home

which story is it, jackass?

latter, and he noticed the shit was missing after he left, and assumed someone from there might have jacked it, then the day after i realized i was missing a set of keys.. btw.. all he posted was after we got home.. past tense tardbag, oh yea.. i dont like you your afag.. not talking to you.

Onibushi said:
latter, and he noticed the shit was missing after he left, and assumed someone from there might have jacked it, then the day after i realized i was missing a set of keys.. btw.. all he posted was after we got home.. past tense tardbag, oh yea.. i dont like you your afag.. not talking to you.

Your friend mitch said you were upset when you walked into the room because right then you noticed things missing, and then you got pissed and left.

Ahem.

Not talking to me because you don't like me and think i'm a fag or because i'm poking holes in your buillshit bag?

when i talked with you you were looking for another room to stay in on saturday night because cosmic and crew were leaving at 5am for some dumb reason

Pubknight said:
It's exactly shit like that that has people busting on you.
It comes across like, "You have no proof, but even if you did you couldn't do anything about it".

You come across horribly in this thread and if you don't realize that, then for your own sake, just stop posting.

no, people are busting because they are idiots, and thats what they do, if you didnt notice 99% of tribalwar is assholes. duh.

Thing is its not how that should come across, i was arguing with people who were like "OH YOUR GOING TO JAIL FAG".. anyway yea thats pointless because i didnt take their shit, and now im stopping posting, hopefully all the other idiots will too

by training to be a lawyer, do you mean freshman at the local community college? Your spelling, grammar, and conversational ability in general all suck. You do realize that lawyers talk and write fancy for a living, right?

{NOC} Xion said:
by training to be a lawyer, do you mean freshman at the local community college? Your spelling, grammar, and conversational ability in general all suck. You do realize that lawyers talk and write fancy for a living, right?

Not fancy, intelligently.

Still, good point, just a bad choice of words. :cool:

Seeing how I just came from the military, I am a wee bit confused. But first, I will assume that you are the child of somebody in the military, therefore your coverage will have been different. I know that blah blah blah I am covered for absolutely everything at a military hospital. On the otherhand, if you are in an area where there are no military hospitals (which is what it sounds like) you can go to any emergency room, show your ID, and they will take care of you, and your insurance will pick up the tab, as long as it was an emergency.

Just wanted a clarification, and as I said, I am assuming you are a child of somebody in the military, therefore your coverage would have been different than mine.

**edit** ok... so i suck at english, oh well.

ayzianboy said:
i believe the word you were looking for was "intelligibly" ;)

No, Intelligently. From dictionary.com:

in·telli·gent·ly adv.
Synonyms: intelligent, bright, brilliant, knowing, quick-witted, smart, intellectual
These adjectives mean having or showing mental keenness. Intelligent usually implies the ability to cope with new problems and to use the power of reasoning and inference effectively: The intelligent math students excelled in calculus. Bright implies quickness or ease in learning: The bright child learned the alphabet quickly. Brilliant suggests unusually impressive mental acuteness: “The dullard's envy of brilliant men is always assuaged by the suspicion that they will come to a bad end” (Max Beerbohm). Knowing implies the possession of knowledge, information, or understanding: Knowing collectors bought all the auctioned paintings. Quick-witted suggests mental alertness and prompt response: The quick-witted emergency medical staff averted a tragedy. Smart refers to quick intelligence and often a ready capability for taking care of one's own interests: Smart lawyers can effectively manipulate juries. Intellectual implies the capacity to grasp difficult or abstract concepts: Dinner at the philosopher's house was noted for its intellectual conversations.

Thanks for the suggestion though. It would work also :D

okay, I just read this entire thread and these are my thoughts on the matter. Some of them stated by others.

You say came back to a trashed room with stuff missing yet didn't notify anyone of this. Then you say you didn't notice other stuff was missing till you got home. If I had stuff missing that was important to me I'd be going through everything I had with a fine tooth comb to determine what was missing BEFORE I left for anyplace because you could bet your ass I'd be hunting down someone to let them know about it immediately. Don't expect me to believe you were cash short and you don't check to see if your stashed cash is there before you leave where you're at. I just don't fucking buy it. I call bullshit all over this. You say you talked to people before you left yet you didn't mention that you were missing anything, this again doesn't jibe with me.

Since I don't buy the above this puts anything else you say under suspicion and scrutiny. Not saying you did it but your story is so full of holes it isn't even funny.

Your state police just laughed at you if you actually went to them since it didn't happen in their jurisdiction...

In another thread MissJess related that she saw you leaving with a cart full of computer stuff. Too bad she didn't seem to remember if some of the missing items were on the cart.

Last edited:
ICFire said:
okay, I just read this entire thread and these are my thoughts on the matter. Some of them stated by others.

You say came back to a trashed room with stuff missing yet didn't notify anyone of this. Then you say you didn't notice other stuff was missing till you got home. If I had stuff missing that was important to me I'd be going through everything I had with a fine tooth comb to determine what was missing BEFORE I left for anyplace because you could bet your ass I'd be hunting down someone to let them know about it immediately. Don't expect me to believe you were cash short and you don't check to see if your stashed cash is there before you leave where you're at. I just don't fucking buy it. I call bullshit all over this. You say you talked to people before you left yet you didn't mention that you were missing anything, this again doesn't jibe with me.

Since I don't buy the above this puts anything else you say under suspicion and scrutiny. Not saying you did it but your story is so full of holes it isn't even funny.

Your state police just laughed at you if you actually went to them since it didn't happen in their jurisdiction...

In another thread MissJess related that she saw you leaving with a cart full of computer stuff. Too bad she didn't seem to remember if some of the missing items were on the cart.

really?

I got Professor Plum, in the conservetory, with the rope.

Back