Game of Thrones Season 8

Yup.

"Ya know what? Imma be a pirate now," is just about the worst shit conceivable.

They should have just had a building collapse on her during the bells episode.

Even *blip, she dead* is better than "I gonna be a pirate."

Minus Seinfeld, probably the shittiest ending to any TV show...

Seinfeld ending was mega shit.

At least GoT is not #1 king of shitty endings.

Last edited:
My gripes:

Night King - baddest villian ever, they had to build walls to keep the bastard out.
Killed easily.

Bran - inherits thousands of years of memories etc - does nothing.

The Lannister, Stark, Targeryan, noble houses shit was secondary.

Season 8 felt immensely rushed and 'Disney-ed' in my opinion, and was a waste.

Never gonna be finished. George RR Martin is 70. It's been 8 years since A Dance with Dragons came out. Hell Season 1 started just as A Dance with Dragons was released. At his current pace he'd be in his 80s by the time the final book would be released.

don't worry, kevin anderson will write the new books "based on george martin's notes, no lie, his wife totally hooked us up and no liberties are being taken, honest, for real, scout's honor" like he did with dune

jonsnowgeorgemartinfeature.jpg

o0n62zq8ze921.jpg

Yea well... look at how many men in the show either failed outright or were cowed into servitude compared to the "strong female" characters that ended up in power or dominant.

Of the 7 houses how many were/are now run by a woman? House Greyjoy, Stark, Martel, Tyrell, Lannister and Targaryen.

All the men are dead or exiled or broken. Or Beta's. :D

don't worry, kevin anderson will write the new books "based on george martin's notes, no lie, his wife totally hooked us up and no liberties are being taken, honest, for real, scout's honor" like he did with dune

True Story. Those Herbert Jr/Kevin J Anderson dune books were worse than twilight

so why didnt JRRM get more control in how shit was done with the tv series... was it $ reasons, hbo, jews, or just him not caring?

y do all these fantasy author doods look like a fat jesus santa... jrrm, peterjackson...

i bet they all paint warhammer doods #1 hobby

I figured she would kill too many people and there would be some kind of uprising. She would try to proclaim herself and all the soldiers of the north and people of KL would shout up and reject her, and start calling for John Tangartyn to be the king. And she would say,

"I've heard you and I release you from that wheel. The shouts and protests I hear are the Song of Ice and Fire."

And then she would have Drogon melt down the iron throne in front of them, and they would all cheer, and she would fly back off to Mereen. And John would not be forced to kill his pregnant aunt.

But their version is better.

Back